Heading for Montreal---questions---

Samai139
This topic is 6187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm spending a long weekend in Montreal and have a couple of questions:

1. Are dancers still accepting $20 US as equivalent to $20 CD? Or are they now less willing to give us a break??

2. Any outstanding dancers at Campus, Stock, L'Adonis, Taboo, that I should keep a look out for? I understand differences in tastes, but I'd love to hear from those who been recently and had a good time :))

3. Any "other" activities going on in Montreal that might tempt me away from the strip bars???

Thanks.

>I'm spending a long weekend in Montreal and have a couple of

>questions:

>1. Are dancers still accepting $20 US as equivalent to $20

>CD? Or are they now less willing to give us a break??

>

>2. Any outstanding dancers at Campus, Stock, L'Adonis, Taboo,

>that I should keep a look out for? I understand differences

>in tastes, but I'd love to hear from those who been recently

>and had a good time :))

>

>3. Any "other" activities going on in Montreal that might

>tempt me away from the strip bars???

>

>Thanks.

I wouldn't ask dancers to accept US$ especially now that the Canadian is worth more; its just a nuisance. Just go to an ATM.

If you're into masculine muscular guys there are few new ones at Stock who are worth checking out (Jeremy, Maxime,Simon). At Campus I'd suggest keeping an eye out for Max, Sasha, Rocky and Sammy. Adonis seems to have gotten worse on my last few visits but you never know when a new diamond in the rough will appear... I still make the walk to look around even though its been looking a whole lot like Taboo these last few months. Have a great time!

Archived