New Strip Club On Long Island Starting Oct.. 29

LIguy
This topic is 6174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I received this email from The Gaiety Yahoo group today....

Just wanted to let all the members know that there will be a new venue

produced by Mark A, Jason Michale and yours truly Joey B The venue

will be held at SHOW WORLD in W Babylon NY the show will feature over

20 hot hunks performing in a Chippendale style show. There will also be

LAP DANCES and CHAMPAGNE ROOMS available. SHOW WORLD is locatd at 96

Field St W Babylon NY The shows are held on MON- TUES Nights Only

Doors open from 6pm- 2am This venue is for Men only for info call

516 233-9666 or write to Joey B at jbnnj@yahoo.com

SORRY! I DID NOT SEE THE PREVIOUS POST!

• 2 weeks later...

I checked this place out last night and was extremely disappointed and angry that I wasted a very rare day off from work to go there instead of going to the 20 Club Sunday night.

First the setting.A large room with a dancing platform with poles and a few couches along the wall and a few very uncomfortable folding chairs set up.There are flashing stage lights which are extremely annoying and make it difficult to watch the dancers from any angle.But you may not want to watch them anyway.

There were only 3 dancers.1 muscled black guy,1 very built white guy and 1 twink who kept a wool hat pulled over his head and made it hard to see his face.The twink was also the DJ.In my opinion they were not Club 20 quality.I went there wanting to do at least 1 champagne room with a dancer but I ran.I stayed there about 90 mins and left when I realized that there were no more dancers.

They had a makeshift bar on one side but not sure what they offered as I did not go over there.They sent out a dancer with a tray of free shots which tasted like a bad cough syrup.

They need to get a decent lineup of dancers and advertise heavily.Forget placing ads in the bar rags as hardly anyone goes to the very few bars out here.I placed an ad on Craigslist twice to see if anyone had gone to the first night or would be going last night and I got so many responses saying they never heard of it but would I post an ad today saying how it was.I don't know if I'll do that because maybe this could be a good thing(?) if they shape up.

Anyways,do NOT travel hours to come here.I drove 35 minutes and wasted 10 bucks and I'm mad as hell.

Archived