20 Club update

Guest GBoy
This topic is 6187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to the 20 Club last night after a couple of month, it was pretty much the same besides the light on the lap dance area got really bright, a bit annoying.

Half of the dancers are the same as last time, but there are half of new stock of hotties. And to my surprise, there are more gay dancers than before. And as I can see they gave very passionate lap dances.

The stage show still leave much to be desired, only one that's more interesting still belongs to Jay and Brad. Jay told me off stage that he thought dancing with a partner is much easier, it makes him less nervous and gave him more to work with.

Another dancer told me he really don't like doing the stage show, if he has to do more than twice, it will be too much. Lucky for him last night there are lots of dancers around.

There are still lots of different kind of dancers for you to choose from, tatoo muscle daddy type, hot model A&F type, slim cute boys, latin, black, lots of choice.

As for the women in the audiences, last night there were two, and they weren't too much a distraction for the dancers.

I end up had 3 lap dances with three totally different kind of guys, the tatoo daddy, the AF model, and a bi-sexual hottie. It was a great experiences.

I am glad there are lots of people in the audiences, if you get a chances, you should go check it out!!

too bad I didn't see Cooper over there last night.

by the way, I also went to the gay erotic expo, the high light for me is Jackie beat, she is hilirious....

I also went to Erotic Expo yesterday and i must say that Jackie was

the Hit of the show and very funny. Never been to 20 Club yet but would like to go there some Sunday Night. I've read all the comments here and seems like it would be a good time. I should look for you guys when i go there !!

GBoy: thanks for the update on the 20C. Sorry I missed you but board member "Glutes" and two other Hoovillians were in town and we had other plans.

One of the reasons the "regulars" aren't attending the 20C as much has to do with the "same old, same old" lineup. I've spoken up about this, but all falls on deaf ears. So, there are more things to do in NYC than going to this overly priced club which keeps turing up the lights brighter-n-brighter in the lap dance area. The more I go to the 20C the more I appreciate the Gaiety. There they had a new lineup every week.

GBoy, glad to hear you had a good time. I think your idea of going about once every 2 months is the best.

(**)

Archived