Get Lucky Sunday Night

Lucky
This topic is 6175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

VDN, Hoover, and other guys I have not met, (including you, JT) I plan to be at Club 20 on Sunday night and would really like to meet you.

My old friends, well, I sure look forward to seeing you as well, and the bf is coming to keep me in line.

Lucky!

I would love to meet you and the other guys on Sunday night but it's so crazy at work now I can't really go this weekend (I have to be able to take Monday off for any C20 visit).

Have a wonderful time!

...Hoover

p.s. I am going to try to go back to Montreal on Dec 27th; Interested in another trip to Stock? :)

My journal? See Monday's New York Times for the Marathon winner's picture and then Page Six for the gossip about the big night at Club 20. Who needs a journal when the papers provide all the details?

Sorry to miss you, Hoover. Maybe next time. At least now I know that VDN wouldn't have the heart to turn me down!

"Who needs a journal when the papers provide all the details?"

Britney, Nicole, Paris, Lindsey, now Lucky...

Lucky: with your reputation for late night partying, the paparazzi are going to be kept very busy. Can't wait to read Cindy Adams column on your night(s) out on town.

Hoover, it's going to be worth your time to take Monday off. :-)

(**)

>VDN, Hoover, and other guys I have not met, (including you,

>JT) I plan to be at Club 20 on Sunday night and would really

>like to meet you.

I am honored. You included me in the invitation to this most auspicious occasion.

As you know, this Sunday begins Daylight Savings Time. I have 34 clocks to set here at the master estate. Then I must traverse to my villa in Newark and reset another 22 clocks.

I will, however, endeavor to obtain some assistance and make it to 20C.

All joking aside (I only have 11 clocks to reset and that is still a pain in the ass. I also don't have a villa. I do have some Velveeta.) I won't be able to make it this weekend. :(

>My old friends, well, I sure look forward to seeing you as

>well, and the bf is coming to keep me in line.

You will be in NYC. By all means, DON'T stay in line and have a blast!

Many years ago I know you and Cooper got into some trouble with the law while having fun in NYC. Here is the picture from the NYPD archives.

http://froggypic.com/pics/474a11c210965932f816f491208ff88e.jpg

Archived