Acapulco

Epigonos
This topic is 6176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well latter today I am off to Acapulco for my annual November visit. As usual I will be visiting my two favorite, anything goes, strip clubs – Demas and Savage. If I have the opportunity I will post during my visit BUT if not I will provide an update upon my return home.

Guest zipperzone

>Well latter today I am off to Acapulco for my annual November

>visit. As usual I will be visiting my two favorite, anything

>goes, strip clubs – Demas and Savage. If I have the

>opportunity I will post during my visit BUT if not I will

>provide an update upon my return home.

Anything goes? What have I been missing all these years?

Well to start with Zipperzone the guys dance on he bar completely naked with raging hardons. If a patron tips them, I take lot's of one dollar bills, they kneel down in front of him allowing him to jack them off and get a brief lick or suck. Between sets for the price of a drink or two the patron is allowed to do some serious sucking. Now if fucking is on ones agenda that must be done off site. Any cab can take the patron and dancer to an hourly motel with mirrored headborad, mirrored ceiling and a in-room shower. The rooms I have used in the past have always been extremely clean.

Guest zipperzone

>Well to start with Zipperzone the guys dance on he bar

>completely naked with raging hardons. If a patron tips them,

>I take lot's of one dollar bills, they kneel down in front of

>him allowing him to jack them off and get a brief lick or

>suck.

Wow - my travel agent never mentioned this to me. Time to find a new agent, I guess.

Archived