HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM BUFFDADDY

buffboyzz
This topic is 6160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. It was great seeing some of the old crowd this past weekend.Im back here in NY after spending some time down in sunny florida. Im involved in a new business doing commercial office cleaning,so any of you guys need your office cleaned just let me know,im trying to expand my business, Im still running buffboyzz also we are doing bachlorette parties for the ladies right now,a new website i hope will be up and running sometime after the new year,but i havent forgoten my base and maybe after the new year i might have some more info on a night that i would like to do something like stonewall that was on a tuesday night. It was good seeing the mayor,taz,ray.just to metion a few,everyone looks good.we were laughing about all the crazy places i did the shows in. I know some of my Florida fans read this now since i told them about this message board when i was at cupids in Florida,so a shout out to them also. I passed the GAIETY AND ITS ALL GONE,just bricks now i think the new owners of the building thats going up there should put a sign in stone the gaiety was here as a landmark status thing (year right). It would be great to hear from any of you guys out of the NY AREA about whats going on at the other places in the country a few that are left HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone I LOVE YOU GUYS

you can reach me at buffboyzz@aol.com

Hey Buffdaddy... Good seeing you at the 20 Club and catching up on all your news. I think the last time you were there the dancer pulled you up on stage and played "Bad Boyzzz, Bad Boyzzz..." :-)

It's very kind of you to keep the strip club fans posted on what's going down. Another Stonewall type party is something NYC guys could really use. Remember, drinking and Buffboyzz do mix... Good Luck my friend!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.. (**)

Archived