Sunday Dec 2 at Club 20

DameDaxx
This topic is 6143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I popped in for a few hours this evening. Very quiet. Some of the dancers told me they hadn't had a lap-dance all night. Hopefully they will take that as a hint and let some fresh talent in. There were a few new faces and some were quite hot. Still basically an ethnic crowd though. The Cave in Philly has just closed down so let's draft some of that Mid-West corn-fed talent into Club 20. The twins Billy and Jimmy for instance. Yum!

Dame Daxx

Guest zipperzone

>Well The Cave's two banner stars Sean Cassidy and Tommy G.

>have moved to American Storm in Las Vegas, so I guess that

>didn't help their business.

It's a shame when the viability of a business is dependent on the availability of two independent employees. A good manager would have had a larger stable to call upon.

Hi Guys for those of you who have not been to Club20 in the past few weeks The club has recently added several new dancers Ryan, Christian Paul, Rex, Anthony, August, Jamie, Eli, Wade, Xavier, Rico, Next week hopefuly one or two others will be joining the lineup.

Guest msclonly

There is usually enough talent there!

To make it a cherised viable Sunday night event for the times,

All that is needed is reasonable VALUE PRICING!

:+ :+ :+

msclonly..Your definitely right! W20 could have 75 Dancer's on a Sunday Nite in NYC.

BUT it COST the Dancer's $$ to Work! So without a crowd willing to go for BIG Buck's to Attend, most Dancer's will not Show every Sunday for what amounts to No Money!

Some of these Guy's can make in 2 Hour's what they are making Dancing all Nite at W20.

Well at least the Smart One's can and do! LOL

;-)

Archived