How much do you spend in an evening?

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 6121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

I've never been to a male strip club, so I have no idea how much cash a patron can spend in an evening, say for 3 hours or so. Can people here enlighten me? }(

Guest msclonly

It all depends on your choice of cuisine /appetite !

And how many courses you can savor in 3 hours!

Or if you go for broke!

}( :+ }(

Speaking for myself only, I usually spend around $100-$200 an evening (when I'm in Montreal) only on a dancer that I'm extremely interested in. Then I would try to take him back to my hotel.

I've learned to only spend my money on dancers I find extremely attractive, or else I save my money for a pizza and jack off.

I don't think there is a "typical" range for spending by patrons. Let me put it this way: If you are wealthy and are willing to spend money on dancers, you could, and some do, go through a thousand or more in a "good" evening. On the other hand if you are an "average" guy who does not have unlimited amounts, you could also have a good time spending only a hundred or less; or if you are a penny-pinching voyeur, you could spend an evening at Campus or Stock or L'Adonis on less than $20---nursing a drink or two, plus tip, and never taking any dancer in the back.

I've seen patrons surround themselves with two, three, four dancers; buy them drink after drink, take one or two in the back room for up to 10 dances and think nothing of it. Those of you who go to Campus may have similar experiences. How much would an excursion like that cost? No idea, but it's way beyond my budget!!

Suggestion: Be patient the first time you go, if you go. Scope out ALL the dancers who appeal to you; have a drink with the one or two you lust after; have a couple (at most) lap dances in the back with one or two, and then? If possible, book a "private" session.

Most of all? Have fun, within your financial comfort level. This advice comes from someone who has (more than once) over spent and then regretted it.

Archived