BUFFBOYS @ SHOWWORLD--2.15.08

Guest gaietyplayer
This topic is 6067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest gaietyplayer

If you weren’t at Showworld last night, man did you miss out!

On this post Valentine’s Day show, from what I saw and heard it was amazing.

Only 6 dancers were available for us this week, but then again that’s only about a 2 to 1 ratio of patrons to dancers at any given time.

For those did show up, they were being enticed and seduced by the likes of dancers Brooklyn, Jizz, AJ, Carlo, Anthony, and Max.

Brooklyn definitely knows how to use a pole one way or another if you aren’t intimidated by his hot tattoos.

Jizz , well what can I say except hot body, hot cock, hot ass, he will not disappoint. One look and you’ll be hooked.

AJ, it’s only second appearance, but his stage presence is phenomenal. He’s a friendly yet aggressive one when you get some one on one time with him. Once during the night I checked him out in his little red socks stroking his smoking naked body across that pole.

Carlo, an shy Italian cutie who is easily make a good impression on you

Anthony is kind of your average dancer, sort of like the ones we’ve seen the Gaiety. In second show in place of a towel , he used a scarf to his goodies.

New dancer Max seemed nervous but slender frame and awesome butt makes up for it.

At one point of the night it seemed there was an extremely hot and heated battle to see who had biggest cock: Max, Jizz, or AJ.

What started with Max’s towel dance led to some words of encouragement from some fans in the front row leading Max to rest his hot butt on the stage and jack off in front of them. Then before you know it Jizz and then AJ got into it. The boys cocks were hard, stroked and all three measured up to 7”. That’s a total of 21” of hot cock. Too bad it didn’t go any further… or did it?

What I wouldn’t give to see some man-on-man action between AJ and Jizz. I’d love to see that!

But around the end of the night AJ, Jizz, Brooklyn, Carlo, and host/DJ John were the only ones left for the last 3 hours. At least that’s what I heard.

All in all, it was not a bad evening. If you went this week, great, if you didn’t, you better go next week. Who knows what will happen between now and then? Later.

Is Show World Long Island's best kept secret?

I attended Friday's buffboyzz show and was surprised to see how few people frequent this club.

Where are you gay Long Islanders hiding? You definitely are missing out on one hot show. You'll find more erotic action taking place there than you will at the 20 Club. It's also a lot cheaper.

This was my 3rd night attending and each time it gets better. The addition of Mack to the lineup made the night much more enjoyable for me. The XXX rated jerk off number with 3 dancers was a real crowd pleaser.

Thanks to gaietyplayer for taking the time out to write a review.

c**p

Guest buffboyzz2

RE: BUFFBOYS @ SHOWWORLD

PWIT...

Show World is not technically a bar, but more of a private type club that isn't private! They do serve non-alcoholic beverages at very reasonable rates. Send Buff Daddy an email at buffboyzz@aol.com and he'll add you to his mailing list, and answer any questions you may have.

The Buffboyzz are doing so well there that the management has given over Monday and Tuesday evenings to the Buffboyzz as well! Y'all can catch them there from 6pm till closing at 1AM.

Friday nights are going extremely well, and everyone is literally having a ball. Show World is very pleased, and starting this coming Friday night, the Buffboyzz are moving (don't panic) and will be headlining in the night club area of Show World from now on!

So keep those cards and letters coming, kids! We love hearing from you.

Guest zipperzone

RE: BUFFBOYS @ SHOWWORLD

>Show World is not technically a bar, but more of a private

>type club that isn't private! They do serve non-alcoholic

>beverages at very reasonable rates.

I'm surprised to hear that if it not a bar and "serve only non-alcoholic drinks at very reasonable rates", it can make enough profit to pay the overheads and stay in business. Good for you guyz!

Archived