Phoenix Weekend

Lucky
This topic is 6062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On an impulse, I headed to Phoenix for the weekend, lured by the promise of hot strippers. Fellow poster LurkerSpeaks (Lurker) helped me out with a list of the places to go and ultimately joined up with me to lick Dick at Dick's Cabaret.

First, on Saturday I went to a 4:30 pm show at a bar called Cruisin' Seventh, on, appropriately, Seventh Street. They might think to have 7 dancers, but they only had 6. They got on the bar two at a time, danced one song, and were replaced by the next two. Once three songs had been played, they were done and started their tour of the audience for tips. These were decent looking guys, but nobody I needed to wait on, so I headed on out and got a massage from a craigslist ad (see Masseur forum later).

In the evening, Lurker met me at Pumphouse where a drag queen emceed a show that included the girls singing and six more dancers. Luckily, we also got to witness an audition by a young cutie named Blake. He started out the show, but at the end of his sexy performance, he didn't seem to know what to do. Much to our surprise, and dismay, he put his coat on and left! So we enjoyed the six boys, only the name Eddie sticks in my head. He is a cute Latino dancer who I was willing to wait for, but unfortunately, he seemed tied up (figuratively) by other patrons, so I left.

Sunday night Lurker wined me and dined me, softening me up to go to Dick's Cabaret, a place so well-hidden I couldn't find it on my own Saturday night. (Truth check: neither of us had wine!)

Nonetheless, we found Dick's and were among the few who did. Luckily again, admission was two for one, so we entered the dark...very dark, club and sat for awhile before any dancing started.

First up was Ken, who reminded me of an early Erik Rhodes, who, coincidentally, I met before his fame at a similar type club on Long Island. Ken was in a great mood and flirted heavily with us. By now a few other customers had come in, but there was only one other dancer, Ryan. Ryan went for the nerd look, thus leaving, as a practical matter, only Ken to lust after.

Fortunately though, a dancer from the Pumphouse came, named Vektor (I think). Since I had seen him the night before, there was no wow to his arrival. My eyes remained on Ken, who let me help him undress on stage. (Each dancer ends up naked.)

Stay tuned though. Finally Richie showed up, and, well, Richie is a classic beauty with a Dick Tracy jaw and a beautiful smooth swimmers body. Richies's work on the pole was nothing less than artistic...he probably practices at home! Needless to say, Richie was quite popular and remained occupied his entire time off stage. So we got to see him dance a couple of times, and it was great fun. But we realized that to know Richie better was going to cost...at $20 a song with no touching, plus a $10 fee to the house.

So Lurker and I each saved each other the $200 we had brought along and left Richie to another lusting old man. (Truth check: Neither of us really licked Dick.)

It was a very fun weekend, Lurker was good company, and I also owe him a thanks for referring me to his masseur, who was so good, I was in heaven. (See Masseur forum later!)

Thanks for the update! :-)

Phoenix is my favorite weekend getaway. There are more dancers on Friday and Saturday. BTW Sunday is usually 2 for 1 lap dances as well!

Ken and Richie have been dancing at Dicks for several years. Ritchie is very good on the pole and gives a very affectionate lap dance. He has a little trick of raising and lowering his low hanging balls. Referring to another post on this forum, he would be great at tea-bagging. ;-)

Looking forward to reading about the masseur . . . :)

I was at Dick's for three or four visits in January. The new place is quite hard to find in the middle of scarey, dark industrial area right off the I10 freeway. Ken was a blast and VERY interactive and affectionate with me in the naked laps. I easily dropped 200 bucks on him while I was there. He has been my favorite for about three years and I have tried everything to get him to "free lance" but he just won't take the bait-- yet, anyway!

My best time is always at the FLEX Club. West of downtown off the I17. It is one very hot time and quite reasonable with private rooms etc... Do a google search for Flex Club/Phoenix. On Friday/Saturday nights there may be as many as 75 guys there. Some fucking hot young Latinos have really been my favorites.

Peace,

Kipp }(

Is FLEX a bathhouse? You might have better luck at that than I would, Kippy. But you can tell me stories...

I am glad you guys responded about Richie. Maybe next time I will have that fun. Their gay pride weekend, Lurker tells me, is April 11th, so I might make that. I really liked Phoenix, but then, I had a good guide.

Archived