Boardwalk - Ft Lauderdale?

OneFinger
This topic is 6007 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Boardwalk is better than ever. newatthis and I were there for an evening recently. We had a steady stream of good looking guys coming up for tips and offering tidbits all night long. Conversations were fun and playing around was even more fun.

They have finished the construction on the side of the building facing Andrews, and it is now a very pleasant outdoor cafe with tables, umbrellas, chairs, food, and beverages most of the day and the night. It is a nice place for a light meal and/or drinks and a chance to talk with friends or dancers in a relaxed and quiet atmosphere. The name for the cafe is The Birdcage.

Boardwalk seems to have good crowds every night and large crowds on Fridays and Saturdays. Many take-outs offered all evening. Quite a number of new dancers, both twinks and swimmers physiques. 35-40 dancers on Friday and Saturday. Something for every taste and changes of dancers every night. Beautiful Black dancer, formerly with the Alvin Ailey Company, was especially interesting, to say nothing of the very sweet Southern twinks who appeared. More dancers keep arriving all evening as they finish their other jobs. Our laps got a good workout during the evening!

Wed. - Great Night at Boardwalk

Boardwalk was great tonight, a nice crowd, and lots of new twink dancers, very friendly and very interactive. The restaurant, The Birdcage, has become very popular and there is a crowd all day and evening. It is a very pleasant setting. The dancers can eat off the menu at a substantial discount, so many of them eat at the cafe daily. So if you are interested, you can usually find a dancer with whom you can have a snack.

Outstanding dancers tonight:

Lorenzo is a gorgeous 23 year old from Mexico City. He was a go-go boy in Mexico City, and now spends the summers dancing at Campus in Montreal and the winters at Boardwalk. He is a mixture of Spanish and Indian, and was lucky to get the best of both. He has a very handsome face, broad shoulders, narrow hips, beautiful round bubble butt, and is absolutely smooth all over. He speaks excellent English, has a great sense of humor, and is very interactive.

Camillo is an extremely cute, petit, Indian prince from Colombia. He wears a modified Mohawk, has a very handsome face and pure Indian profile, has a nicely muscled young body, and a dazzling smile. He's 20.

Hugo is the cutest of the new Brazilians. He has a very pleasant face, a nicely muscled body, engaging smile, and perfectly smooth body and ass. Pleasant to talk with and play with. (Gilberto from Brazil was also there tonight, although he was not dancing. He said tonight was his night off and he just came to see friends for a little while. He will be dancing tomorrow night and for the weekend. Gilberto is tall, very cute, smooth, nicely developed body with some muscles, speaks English well, and is cuddly and interactive. Don't miss him.)

Matthew is not brand new, but he is a gorgeous young American twink. He has a slender but muscular body, a head of brown curly hair, usually wears a cap of some sort, and he is completely smooth. He is cuddly and fun and very interactive.

Sergei is one of the Russians with a more developed physique and musculature. He speaks English very well and enjoys joking and punning. He has a charming face, very nice chest and abs, full round butt, and nice smooth legs. He is very pleasant and nicely interactive.

Jacob was there tonight looking great and dancing very well. He performed on the bar and hanging from the bars above the bar. He is the most experienced of the dancers and offers pleasures he knows the customers like. He was in a good mood tonight, so he was a lot of fun.

Many more dancers, none huge, were around tonight: the Russian twins Andrei and Alexi, Cuban Alexi, Michael with 12 inches, Antonio, Nico, Rico, and many more. They rotated the dancers on the four stages frequently, so you got to see a lot of guys in a short time, and you could get a chance to talk with and play with anyone in whom you were interested. The dancers all circulated around the room regularly in their briefs. Great fun tonight.

RE: Wed. - Great Night at Boardwalk

Ahhhh ... the Russian twins. These guys are VERY friendly. We weren't there for more than a half hour, when they came up to us. After chatting for just a bit, they were very persuasive that we go out for a party. We declined, but watched as several others did.

Every time Karl-G raves about Boardwalk on here, I get excited to go back. I pray that they'll have 1 or 2 dancers that would even fit in at the low end of the line ups at Swinging Richards in Atlanta or Stock in Montreal. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case at Boardwalk in several years IMHO and I'm repeatedly disappointed every winter when I return to South Florida. I'll be back again later this month to give it another try but I'm trying to restrain my expectations so maybe I'll find a pleasant surprise (one guy I'm excited to meet.) But when I was there for Thanksgiving there was only 1 Boardwalk guy there I found even slightly attractive. And of course all 4 from Montreal (Helmut, Danny, Carl and Sammy) were spectacular by comparison. Best way to find hot dancers when visiting south Florida: stop in Atlanta on you way home!

Guest Tristan

Newatthis, I know you've been there a lot with Karl, but I don't think the difference of opinion is that simple. The quality of the dancers varies a lot depending on the night you go. It's random. Not every night is a "great" night. On some nights, there are very few quality dancers. On some weekend nights when I've been there, I'd say about one-third of the dancers shouldn't be dancing anywhere.

Karl provides a lot of useful information, especially on the individual dancers. I can't remember the name of a dancer one hour later. Karl seems to be able to memorize every detail about every dancer. That kind of info is most helpful. But I do believe in a balanced analysis.

Again, not every night is a good night at The Boardwalk, regardless of one's taste and preferences. There are nights I've gone home after one hour because the selection of dancers was so poor. On other nights, there are a lot of good quality dancers. It's really the luck of the draw. There's also the issue of when you go because dancers come in at different times during the night.

I do think that the new patio restaurant, The Birdcage, gives the place a touch of class. Though it is pricey, the food is reported to be excellent. You would never know that inside there's a stripper bar.

>The quality of the dancers varies a lot depending on the night you

>go.

Absolutely. I was reacting to the specific Montreal clubs and dancers lustinguy named.

>There are nights I've gone home after one hour because the selection of dancers was so poor.

I've gone home after 30 minutes once or twice. That was usually when the selection was poor AND I was being pestered unmercifully for lap dances.

The same has happened to me in Montreal from time to time. (I do not mean to imply that Montreal and Ft. Lauderdale are in the same league -- somewhere around here you'll find an old post of mine extolling the superiority of Montreal!)

>You and Karl have different tastes, that's all. I'll bet you

>frequent different clubs in Montreal, too.

I used to enjoy Boradwalk a great deal a few years back. But its getting to look like anyone with a penis can dance there unless you belong to a gym in which case you're banned. And I enjoy all the clubs in Montreal... when they have hot looking guys. I guess the difference is that I don't pay for average to below average guys to rub up on me especially when I express no interest.

>>The quality of the dancers varies a lot depending on the

>night you

>>go.

>

>Absolutely. I was reacting to the specific Montreal clubs and

>dancers he named.

I named 3 former Taboo dancers... difference is they care about their appearance!

Spent last week in Fort Lauderdale. Visited Boardwalk on Saturday night and Dudes on Tuesday night (OK, not the best night to go). Saw nothing of interest at either place. Did not bother to visit Johnny's or Torpedo's. Also, did not visit Cupid's, or whatever name it is now using.

In past years, Dudes and Boardwalk were worth a special trip to Fort Lauderdale. Not this time.

>I named 3 former Taboo dancers... difference is they care

>about their appearance!

Which of Danny and Karl used to dance at Taboo? I don't recall seeing either of them there. As of December, Sammy had moved to Campus; Helmut has been there for quite a while now.

>>I named 3 former Taboo dancers... difference is they

>care

>>about their appearance!

>

>Which of Danny and Karl used to dance at Taboo? I don't

>recall seeing either of them there. As of December, Sammy had

>moved to Campus; Helmut has been there for quite a while now.

>

>

Danny... for quite a while.

Appreciate the update and info. Unfortunately, due to flight delays, We arrived too late (and too tired) to partake in the sights at Boardwalk.

But, later in the week, I did have a very enjoyable time at the Bourbon Street Pub in Key West. There were a couple of guys that danced totally nude and touching was encouraged.

Wish I didn't have to travel such long distances for a little fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've visited Boardwalk several times this week and each time there were 1-3 guys I found interesting. There are still a large number of dancers that (IMHO) have no business being there and do not look like they should be making their money using their bodies.

But it does seem to be getting somewhat better. There are a few exciting new studs and some of the long time performers seem to have figured out that a gym membership is a worthwhile investment for a dancer. The lap dance room is still horrible (crowded and uncomfortable)!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived