Campus NEW website

Poppie
This topic is 6053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You only go once a year? That's criminal! LOL

I cant wait for Taboo and Remingtons to update their respective websites. The dancers at Campus look twice as old as the Taboo dancers.

I found this wonderful 1500 sq ft loft condo with a view of the canal in downtown montreal to rent for $2400 per month, which is reasonable during the peek season. I just need to find someone to "split it' with me then I can go ahead and book it for the month of May or June. LOL

Guest zipperzone

>I cant wait for Taboo and Remingtons to update their

>respective websites.

Don't hold your breath for Remingtons. Last time I was there the talent was so poor that they should take their website down :(

What struck me is the small number of dancers, as well as the relative dearth of new faces. In addition, some old favorites such as Alonzo are nowhere to be found. I think I'll be optimistic and assume that they haven't finished taking and posting pictures (Alonzo may still be on his annual visit back home).

They've done this at least once before. The problem is/was that once the spiffy updated web site is launched, they do/did nothing to keep it up to date.

Guest msclonly

They moved fast from the $5./song to $20.00 in a declining market. That sure has reduced the crowd and fun. But do they even have a clue that there is not as much play money around .

Stand by, it will be getting worse!

Is there anyone, that believes $20.00 for a 3 minutes song (instead of the 5 minutes of former times) is really a fair vaule. Even a drink lasts longer then a song! lol

Guest zipperzone

>>Have they noticed, that a lot Americans no longer show

>up

>>there due to the poor US$?

>

>That, and the doubling of the fee from $10 to $20??

Right on! When was the last time YOUR boss gave you a 100% raise?

>Is there anyone, that believes $20.00 for a 3 minutes song

>(instead of the 5 minutes of former times) is really a fair

>vaule. Even a drink lasts longer then a song! lol

In my experience, the length of the songs can vary considerably. It's worst at Campus on the afternoons when there is no DJ and they use the jukebox. That's also when you get the interrupted-song phenonemon: the dancer cuts off the jukebox after a minute or so to change to a song he likes better. Try counting in those circumstances!

It's best at Taboo very late at night (after 1 am), when the DJ will often let songs go on for 6-8 minutes or more.

I would add one mitigating factor: the $20, curtains-closed dances at Campus and Stock allow for much more intimate interaction than the old, curtains-open $10 ones.

>They moved fast from the $5./song to $20.00 in a declining

>market. That sure has reduced the crowd and fun. But do they

>even have a clue that there is not as much play money around

>.

>Stand by, it will be getting worse!

>

>Is there anyone, that believes $20.00 for a 3 minutes song

>(instead of the 5 minutes of former times) is really a fair

>vaule. Even a drink lasts longer then a song! lol

That would be awesome if Taboo went back to $5 songs. They have no curtains, plus their "monitor."

I decided to pay a visit to Campus last night to see what changes there were in the afternoon and early evening lineup. Only a couple of the guys shown on the revised website were there whereas several others not pictured were there. I had two of them dance for me and asked one (Shannon) why his pic wasn't on the site. Although he told me he has been at the club 3 months I did not get a clear answer as to why his photo did not appear. One of the others was Roberto who has been there several years.

One thing I did notice was that they have changed the curtains at Campus and they are more like the ones at Stock now, not full length but open at the top and bottom. This means less privacy as someone walking by could peer over the curtain, if he was tall enough. The dances are $20, closed curtain and $10 open curtain.

I too experienced the song interupted twice and each time I insisted on additional play time, which was granted by the two dancers without complaint. Since I was paying $20 a shot, I wasn't going to put up with a one minute song! One has to draw the line somewhere!!! }(

>Campus has launched it's new website. Many images of some

>familiar faces and many images of those we hope to get

>familiar with! Can't wait for our annual trip in June.

>

>http://www.campusmtl.com/

OMG!!

I cannot believe how the Campus boys have deteriorated over the years. When I discovered Montreal years ago the guys all were Smooth, Muscular guys like Eddy or Helmut. Now they seem so less appealing to me.

The last time I was there I spent the weekend with the wonderful Kevin and never made it to any of the Strip Clubs. Kevin was the better choice. }(

Guest msclonly

Too bad you weren't there in the good ol days NOT so long ago, when there were no curtains, songs were $5. and lasted 5-7 minutes.

It was a lot more fun, and everyone enjoyed it more. And many of the guys were Grade A Prime.

}( }( }(

Archived