**Julio Fingered** 3/30 20 Club

Lucky
This topic is 6024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey taz, no need for a "note pad", after 6 weeks of missing the 20C not one new dancer. A cute young guy from Brooklyn did an audition and was hired on the spot. He said a friend told him about the Club. I guess I'll wait another 6 weeks and see if anything changes.

Guest msclonly

tazman,

Do you really get a kick from stirring up $hit?

Doen't make information on this board worth the bytes it is written with. Information is good, but creating negativity is counter productive.

Sorry you have,nt been around the last 6 weeks For you would of known not only did we have a new dancer by the name of Brooklyn but also the following joined our line up and were performing this past sunday Nick, Joe, B fanasty, and the return of Anthony

I have to agree that Club 20 has been very bad the last two times I've been there with my posse. In fact the last time TJ and I went we stayed for maybe 20 minutes and left. Same dancers, any new dancers are twink types and patrons are few and far between.

I knew the Club was going down hill when there was no sign of Cooper when we got there - oh well - looks like we need somebody to step in and start a new club or at least a new night!

As for me being cover boy - damn - now my cover has been blown!

>tazman,

>Do you really get a kick from stirring up $hit?

>Doen't make information on this board worth the bytes it is

>written with. Information is good, but creating negativity is

>counter productive.

Hey MS...

Your correct...The post isnt very productive.

The problem is that the Club and its crack management know about Julio bashing them and there customers but hasnt done anything about it or try to figure out who it is. Instead some of them tryed to cover the post up to protect the swine Julio.

The 20 club is now very interested in the information.

Julio the swine got personal with Hooville members including myself.

Thats the reason for my interest and continued Julio fingering.

"I have to agree that Club 20 has been very bad the last two times I've been there with my posse."

Hey Tom, I hear ya, sadly, those running the night don't. It should be about the quality of the dancers not the quantity. The 20C has lots of potential but needs the right people to run it.

Don't forget to give us a heads up the next time you and your "posse" are in town.

Cooop

Guest msclonly

RE: Bring back the Gaiety

If management can't figure out what is happening and why, they don't deserve to be there in a business, that is not encouraging customers.

Trying to force them to change to the customers wishes is equally a waste.

"very sad to see the state of 20 club had drop so much."

Gboy... Someone at the 20C must be aware of the problem for they brought in a "promoter" to try to bring in more business and add some new dancers to that "same old, same old" line up. Sadly, it didn't work out.

I don't like telling others how to run their business, but the Club needs someone with male night club experience to run the Sunday show. The Club is losing it's regular patrons and without these big spenders, the club's future is questionable.

Cooper, I agree with you to an extent. But it is difficult to ask a promoter to deliver dancers who you don't see ANYWHERE else in New York.

There are a number of Splash dancers who I have been happy to see at Club 20.

I just think that Club 20 should feature the BEST dancers from around town, and should ROTATE them so we don't see the same ones each time.

I'm hoping to go this Sunday. It's been a few months since I've been there so hoping to see some new faces.

The predictions of Julio II seem to have fallen far short of the night closing and all the dancers walking off the job.

Last night there seemed to be more than 20 dancers and several new sexy dancers from other clubs. Cooper didnt have his note pad so i cant provide the names. Business seemed to be doing well.

Since we figured out who Julio is all thats left to be done next week is hand over Julios posts to Izzy so that he can see what Julios opinion of him and the club are. This should get interesting.

http://img5.travelblog.org/Photos/32088/214128/t/1647731-The-Six-fingered-man-0.jpg

Its also great to see that Renting dad has made such a name for himself that Daddy has made him the "cover boy" of the day.

I think a group shot with Johnny Castle TJ and Renting dad would have been better. Who knos maybe next time.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/images/steve_g_nyc_011908.jpg

Archived