Definition of "Twink"

Guest Jawnny
This topic is 6017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jawnny

In recent years the word has entered the language to describe certain males. I am curious as to exactly what is its definition. Does a twink fall into a certain age bracket - is so, what? Does the word

indicate his build when nude - if so, how must he look to be considered a "twink"? Any input will be appreciated.

Jawnny

My general definition of a twink is: skinny/anorexic, cute, boyish, clean-shaven, young looking, younger than 22, can be fem or masculine.

A lot of gays who are "slender" and under 24 think they automatically can be labelled a "twink", but I believe true twinks posses a certain look and attitude.

Jeff Buttle

I don't know if Jeff Buttle (in the red suit) would fall in the category. Jeff is 25 yo and the gold medal world champion in figure skating for 2008. His torso is as muscular and solid as a man's can be, well-defined and not at all skinny, much less anorexic. His face is cute and youthful, but that does not make a twink.

Yes..Mr Twinklover does not use the Name for No Reason! You have IMHO... hit the Nail Right On the Head!

I'm sure a Talented Twink these days does very well. The Competition is mainly at least in the "NYC Market" among the Older-"Meat on the Bones" looking Guys! LOL ;-)

Guest zipperzone

Personally, I don't think the description "twink" is necessarily a compliment or a description I would like to be used to describe me (given of course, that I was young enough to fit into the so-called catagory). Somehow it also implies "airhead" - IMHO

Archived