Clubs in Charlotte NC

Guest stripperfan
This topic is 5663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest stripperfan

For many years, Chasers has been the sole male stripper club in the Queen City of the south, very recently, another club has opened up -- Pulse.

Anyone have any info on the new club?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest stripperfan

keep hearing that Pulse sucks.

I was at Chasers last night (monday). It's a slow night, but with ONE GORGEOUS DANCER. He had a great body, gorgeous face, beautiful smile and a nice fat dick. Gave a nice lapdance.

He said there were 4 other new dancers, but he was the only new on there that night.

Got his number for some non-club private time. I'll keep you updated.

• 7 months later...
Guest Michaelnc

After having not gone there for years, I've been to Chaser's several times in the past six months or so. I have to say, it's much better than I remembered. I have not been there on a weekend night, when it is supposedly much busier, but it has been really fun each time I've gone. There have usually been about six dancers, I think, and they vary widely in terms of attractiveness and personality.

On the down side, some of them favor unfortunate stage names (Thunder, for instance), and bad amateurish-looking tattoos are pretty common. All the dancers are supposed to perform up on stage periodically (although some of them manage to get out of it), and the dancing up there tends to be pretty boring - not very provocative at all, not much teasing about showing more than they're supposed to.

Having said all that, I have been having a really good time there. Some of the dancers are verly hot and friendly, and most of them circulate around among the customers for tips between performances. They do privates (that's what most of them seem to call lap dances) in a not very private area next to the DJ booth, and again, there's a wide range of what they'll do. I've had pretty lame sessions a couple of times, but I've also had privates where the dancer has immediately whipped it out before helping me with my own zipper. I thought they all charged $20 for privates (which last for an indeterminate time, but usually at least 5 minutes), but this week a dancer charged me $30 for a short and unsatisfying session; so now I know I need to ask before getting back there.

All in all,if your expectations are not unrealistically high, I think Chaser's is worth checking out.

Guest Michaelnc

They're a mixed bag, but let me see if I can remember who was there this last time. I mostly did not get their names, because the music was much too loud. There was only one black dancer, mid to late 20s, kind of effeminate, OK-looking, very flirtatious. The best-looking guy by far was Constantine (I think) - mid 20s, really ripped body, handsome face, brown hair,looked like he might be really hung, could get a job as a dancer at any stripper bar I've ever been to. I avoided him because I thought he'd be really full of himself, but then he came over and spoke to me for a while and seemed friendly enough. There was a somewhat older guy, mid 30s maybe, who said something about having danced with Chippendales before, and he had that sort of body, beefy and muscular; I was sorry not to get to spend time with him, because he seemed both sexy and approachable. There were a couple of very thin, young, dark-haired guys. The hottest guy, I thought, was lean but muscular, very short hair, maybe late 20s or a little bit older, very accommodating and sexy. He was busy all night, and he's well worth your attention.

Now, even though I have been having fun at Chaser's, I would really hesitate to suggest that someone make a special trip to Charlotte just to go there. It's not at all a fancy place; in fact, they have cameras trained on the parking lot (so you can keep an eye on your car?) and they take down the info on your driver's license when you come in. I don't know Charlotte very well, so I can't assess whether it's really such a bad neighborhood; I did not feel at all nervous about safety while I was there. And the private dances are hit or miss; I am a little too shy to ask detailed questions about how much a guy is going to be willing to do, so I've had some great sessions and some truly mediocre ones. I go to Charlotte sometimes for work, and I don't live all that far away, so it's not out of my way. I am not sure how far I'd be willing to drive to go to Chaser's for its own sake.

Guest stripperfan

I hadn't been to chasers in FOREVER. Popped in for a few minutes last night. Only four dancers were working then, but it was a pretty good time. I can confirm that a dancer named Constantine was there . . . and that dude is HOT. Amazing body, does appear to have a big cock, smooth as can be, and really knows how to work it. He definitely could be a dancer at any bar/club in the country, and could be a part of some of the troupes for women that tour the country. He's a really, really great stripper. I would have enjoyed a private from him, but didn't really go that route that night. I had some other things going on -- so no privates, and I didn't even get a chance to chat up any of the dancers. Perhaps I can remedy that soon.

Another dancer who was really cute and had great moves. Not as muscular as Constantine, but a similar sort of appeal, apparently a MONSTER cock, and really knew how to bounce that ass . . . a dancer who I was told was named Elijah (but could have sworn the drag queen kept announcing him as Elton). Cute, sweet seeming boy, was only his 4th night, but he was a fantastic dancer.

Another boy there, didn't catch his name. Paper thin, not attractive to me, and practically stood still when up on the stage. Looked nervous as hell.

The other was Thunder. A pretty effeminate black dude who is a good dancer, has a decent body, is very flirty, but also seems totally miserable with everything that's going on. He's very negative when you engage him in conversation (I didn't on this night, just know that from previous contact). Not my type in the least.

That's my first trip to Chasers in many weeks. Was a decent crowd, the dancers were nice . . . I'll go again soon, and see if the number of dancers is higher . . . from my previous experiences, four dancers on a Thursday is REALLY low (but it was NY Day, and some of the boys may have been celebrating still, or out of town, or whatever).

I can verify that most of what's been said here is true. Chasers is a little dive that's out of the way, it's right on the edge of both a poor neighborhood, and an area of the city that's been revitalized as a really cool, hip, art district. It's a fun little bar. I've never felt unsafe there. The dancers can be a mixed bag, and the lapdance/private dance area isn't VERY private, but lots of fun can be had there with the right dancers. I know a little of everything has gone on there from the most vanilla of lapdances to the wildest thing you can imagine. If you get a chance and are in or around the queen city, it's worth a trip.

• 2 months later...
Guest stripperfan

thinking I might head over to chasers tonight if I get a chance. Not a duke fan, so may opt for the bouncing balls on the boys at Chasers over those on the court. March Madness may take a decidedly different turn for me tonight. I'll let you know.

Guest Michaelnc

Chasers?

Did you end up going, stripperfan? (MichaelNC here - couldn't manage to re-register under my old name). I was there last week. Not many customers and only 2 dancers - Todd and Tony - but I liked both of them in different ways. All in all, a pretty good night out at Chasers.

Guest stripperfan

I didn't make it . . .

Did you end up going, stripperfan? (MichaelNC here - couldn't manage to re-register under my old name). I was there last week. Not many customers and only 2 dancers - Todd and Tony - but I liked both of them in different ways. All in all, a pretty good night out at Chasers.

Hope to get there soon though. I don't believe I know Todd, or if I do, I don't know him by that name, but it's been a long, long time since I've been there.

Tony? Tony Vegas? Did he have a red/white/blue vinyl-esque thong? Tall, dark, handsome? I've been friends with Tony, but haven't seen him in over a month. He's a nice guy.

Guest Michaelnc

Todd has only been dancing there a month or so, I think. I did not catch Tony's last name, and I certainly did not see a thong like you describe - I would have remembered that.

Archived