Private Dances at CLUB 20

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 6005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Hey guys.

There's been some grousing lately about Club 20, suggesting it's "too much for too little."

What does on in the private "champagne" rooms? Does it ever get as "free and easy" as the private booths in Montreal? Or is it a sterner "no touch" policy? Or does it depend on the performer?

Would appreciate any wisdom and experience here.

Thanks.

The private dances at the 20C take place in what's called the champagne room. There are 2 separate locations: one is to the left facing the bar and the other (more private) is to the right. Depending on which side you choose the price will be either $120 or $150. And don't forget to tip the manager who brings you to your booth. I usually choose the 150 rooms because they have curtains which provide more privacy and no one bothers me there.

Just as with any club that offers lap dances or private rooms what goes on depends on the dancer (or how much more you're willing to dish out). I won't go into the champagne room without first discussing with the dancer what you're looking for or how far he's willing to go.

If you're looking for more details, please send me a private message.

"The dancer I went with told me that the Manager (who demanded a tip)

told him that if he finds out the dancer is hard he will be fired."

Do you recall the name of the dancer who said that? For it just ain't true. It's not uncommon to see dancers walking around in their underwear hard. I've never done a champagne room private where the dancer wasn't hard.

"They dont get naked."

Again, who told you that? Sounds like you were ripped off big time by some hustler posing as a dancer.

"It seemed to be a new rule."

Did a dancer tell you that? or did Julio the manager?

"The dancer was a short spanish guy with long hair."

Sebastian?

"The bouncer was also telling dancers that grinding wasnt allowed on the sofas."

Sadly, that's been going on for quite some time. Reason I don't do lap dances there.

The dancer told me that he was not allowed to get hard during the private time.

When I exited the room I asked the manager that asked me for the tip if this was true and told me the dancers were not allowed to get hard during private dances. He said that the private rooms were nothing more that what there called.

PRIVATE.

Archived