club 20, May 4

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 5986 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

So as we breathlessly await MAGNUM, what's up at Club 20 tonight? When does it open? What's the cover? And who'll be dancing? Thanks, guys.

"When does it open? What's the cover? And who'll be dancing? Thanks, guys."

I can't answer all your questions but some I can.

When does it open? 5pm

What's the cover? $10 before 7pm and $20 after 7pm

Who'll be dancing? Hard to tell until the dancers actually show up. It's not like the Gaiety where lineups were posted in advance and even sometimes that too changed.

Enjoy the show tonight and give us a report.

I was at the 20 Club last night and even with the perfect weather, the crowd was just average. As for the same old, same old lineup, there were a few new dancers added since I last went. One was Spike, very popular with the patrons. He has great looks, tight slender build, very outgoing, and was busy giving lap dances most of the night... Another was Vinny, he has a muscular build, good looks, tattoos, and very energetic.

There were over 20 dancers working. I didn't get all their names, but here are some:

1. Todd, a Philly guy

2. James

3. Ernie

4. Sergio

5. Vinny

6. Alex

7. Spike

8. Ace also a bar waiter

9. Julio (not julio11)

10. Ulysses

11. Brooklyn

12. Marcus

13. Sebastian

14. Paris

15. Lars

16. Casey (also bar waiter)

17. Anthony

18. Matt

19. Tim (late arrival)

20. Smooth

21. Romeo

22. Pedro

plus more...

The hot coat check guy, Rich, is still there. Sadly, he doesn't dance.

Guest msclonly

How many guys will be entertaining this weekend, when there are other alternatives running at the same time?

;-)

"Coop, is it true that there is no touching dancer at the lap dance area?"

GBoy..Define touching?... As the dancer is grinding your lap, you can touch his arms, legs, face, back, butt, but not all are dick friendly... I've heard this, but don't really see it enforced, that the dancer isn't supposed to touch the client with his hands. I think some "straight" dances made up that policy.

Gboy, you've been to the 20C, it's still the same.

Coop

Guest msclonly

Are there any other nights during the week, that have dancers and mscl bodies?

What time and night does Splash have their 'big' event of dancers earlier in the evening?

:+

RE: club 20, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day was a very slow night at the 20C. Not that many dancers and very few patrons. There was 1 new addition to that same old, same old, lineup named Milano. He's European, with a muscular build, good looks, and a friendly personality. It seems that the new guys, with good looks, are the most busy/popular during the night... Spike, who now calls himself Tyler, also had the patrons lining up to get a lap dance... Julio, the former manager, is now the manager at Magnum54. Bobby the doorman was taking his place... George, who cleaned up the tables and brought you the chips, has also left to join the Magnum54 staff. Both will be missed.

Hopefully, next Sunday things will get back to normal.

Archived