Dick's in PHX

needhotdudes
This topic is 5973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest msclonly

If you can find it, it is not worth it!

The most complicated set of non-directions, that I was ever given.

Even a scarey industrial neighborhood, if you don't have your body guard with you for reassurance. THere is only one way in and one way out with a lot of blocked off roads, which makes a fast get away impossible!

It becomes apparent why there are only one or two cars parked around.

The cool to cold reception will certainly cool off any excitement left after going in circles looking for the place.

The owner or manager couldn't even bother to come out to the entrance desk, when requested.

• 2 weeks later...

RE: Dick's in PHX

I concur with MSCLONLY....this place is not worth the $20.00 cover charge....the border line rude counter dude. Never having been before I didn't really know the ropes. I walked in and there was a lady and guy talking and a guy behind the counter. All three I believe worked there. As I looked around I started walking toward the back and the guy behind the counter stated "There is a $20.00 cover charge". This was on a Wednesday night as well. I asked how many dancers there were and he said 6 or 7. He then came out from around the counter and stated I would need to be checked out. He proceeded to pat me down and told me I would have to take my cell phone and put it back in the car. Finally, i get into the bar where there were "3" dancers I saw and 3 older gentlemen sitting on the couches and the bartender. I ordered a beer and was told they didn't sell alcohol only non alcoholic drinks. I got a coke and as I was looking around - I thought this was the biggest waste of $20.00. The dancers were average at best and the bartender was also the DJ who kept getting on the microphone reminding the 4 customers that the dancers worked for tips only. Just wasn't feeling it so I decided to call it an evening. Beware...this is nothing like Swinging Richards in Atlanta!

Archived