BUFFBOYZZ/SHOW WORLD

buffboyzz
This topic is 5965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi everyone this is buffdaddy (lol). I want to thank everyone who has

made it out to Show World to show there support. If any one who has

purchesed a membership to the magnum party dont destroy them yet.

Bring the card with you this Friday night, Monday or Wednesday nights

and you will get into Show World for free !!!!. Come see me at the

side door of the club in the parking lot. I also purchesed some new

chairs last night for Taz !!!!!!. We have a nice lineup of guys,

from muscle to twink on any given night. Our juice bar is open all

3 nights now selling non-alcoholic beers,drinks,soda,flavored waters.

Our guys towel dance on stage, and yes lap dance in our lap dance

lounge G and no-G. We are a licensed adult entertainment center, that

has been in business for over 16years. We have plenty of parking,and

not that far from mass transit via the LIRR. I try to make everyone

feel at home when they are there, and listin to any sugestions,or

complaints.

WE are located at 96 Field St in West Babylon NY.

Male Burlesque shows on Monday from 7pm-1am, Wednesday from 7pm-1am

Fridays from 9pm-2am, then our afterhours party from 2am-till closing

reduced admission after 2am. Without you guys this doesnt happen.

Thanks

BUffdaddy

Always a good time with the b'boyzz. They are experienced professionals who understand what men are looking for when attending a strip club. Never a dull moment...

Now that Taz and I are "banned4life" from Mad Man's underground parties, I guess the b'boyzz will be seeing more of us. Hey buffdaddy, I'll meet you at the side door.

Coop :7

RE: BUFFBOYZZ SECRET QUESTIONS

Cooper,

Dont fall for it, I was contacted last night by Smooth the star of the Buffboyzz who told me that there are two secret questions that you must answer correctly to use the Magnum 29 card.

(i have renamed it magnum 29 because that is how many dancers didnt show up) (I could have called it beach chair sunday but didnt)

Question 1. Is Julio11 a "bottom" or a "power bottom"?

Question 2. Who was the person who is not involved in the Magnum 29 party who just happened to be handing flyers outside OW and the townhouse and was sushed away by the doormen?

Bonus Question: What town does Julio live in?

If you answer these question you will get in for free AND have several free lap dances in the jungle with smooth.

Good Luck

Taz, Those questions are too easy... I'm looking forward to seeing buffdaddy and being in a club that shows respect to it's customers. Now for the important question, Can buffdaddy do something about this weather? Coop

I just received a call from the day manager at Show World. There was a large box that was delivered today to the club. It was addressed to Buffboyzz Entertainment at Show World c/o TAZ. No one at the club will open it up for security reasons. When i get there tonight Il bring the box out into the parking lot with the Suffolk bomb squad

and will try to open it and see whats inside. I just cant imagine whats inside of it.

Buffdaddy

Guest GBoy

ahhh, so far in Long Island, can I hitch a ride from you Cooper, I can meet u at the LIRR.

"ahhh, so far in Long Island, can I hitch a ride from you Cooper, I can meet u at the LIRR."

GBoy, I'm sure the b'boyzz would be happy to hear that. I attended their show tonight along with a few other Hoovillians. We all left with big smiles on our faces.

I finally got to meet dancer Jay, aka "dj spins". HOT, HOT, HOT. We had fun in the back and no one complained about "jizzing" on the sofa. If you go, sure I can pick you up. As for your type of guys, I think Sam is the man for you. He's the bartender/fun in the back guy. He gets an A+ from all the Hoovillians. You'll have about a dozen more dancers to check out.

One of the nicest things about going to the b'boyzz events is how friendly Buffdaddy is. Greets everyone with a hug and a kiss and enjoys talking to you. You really feel welcomed.

Keep in touch and we'll set something. Perhaps we can arrange a Hooville meeting at Show World on LI.

Coop

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

BuffDaddy, Do you have plans of expanding in Chi-Town? Maybe the boyz of Chicago would really...really support you. :)

Keep us informed... if you plan to do so!:9 :9 :9 :9

Hay Guys im no longer using aol as my email address. I have switched over to Buffboyzz2008 @ gmail,com. Some of you who have come out tonight have asked me what happened to the emails you send?. Well aol doesnt approve of my emails. How would they know whats in my emails? One has to wonder are they reading emails? Im begining not to trust the computer anymore. So i will be posting on here once a week, to update whats hapening at Show World. If any one would like to email me please do so. Im new to gmail and learning my way through it. If anyone has Gmail please email me and maybe we can talk on the phone to help me navagiate it.

We are open Friday Night, from 9pm-closing.

I have a nice lineup tomorrow night with some new faces. Sam will be behind the bar, with our towel dancers on stage. A new guy named GIO will be dancing tomorrow night,and he seems to be a crowd pleaser.

Thanks for everyone's support, please spread the word around through your email lists, or people who you may know.

Buffdaddy

Guest PWIT

>So i will be posting on here once a week, to update whats

>hapening at Show World.

Don't forget the pictures!

This week at Show World.

Monday- 6/2/08- 7:30pm-1am. Our Boyzz Gone Wild Night.

Zak,Gio,Jim,Smooth,Jizz. A great way to start you week !!

Wednesday- 6/4/08. All American Strip off Night. 7:30-1am.

Auditions are held on wednesday's around 9pm.

Gio,Jim,Taz, Spinz, Ricky open wednesday nights. All are welcomed

Friday-6/6/08. 9pm-closing. This Friday will be Sexy Sam our bartender night. He is going to Europe for a month. so we are giving him a going away party Friday night. Friday's lineup we have from 8 to 10 dancers. Gio will be doing a hot whipcream show around midnight.

Any new guys from wednesday auditions will work also on Friday night.

We are a non-alcoholic club, we have a juice bar,sodas,water,virgin mojito's.

Our guys towel dance each night on stage. If you need to contact us please send a email to Buffboyzz2008@gmail.com.

We try to make everyone feel welcomed doing a fun night for all. Without your support there would be no entertainment of this type.

Thanks to all

Buffdaddy

Archived