Montreal June 7-10

Poppie
This topic is 5956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We arrived on a hot and steamy day. We took the near record breaking temperatures as a sign of a hot time. And it sure was.

After finally arriving after flight delays, we checked in to the Bourbon Hotel in the heart of the village. Located just 1 block from L'Adonis and upstairs from the famous Club Sandwich restaurant. We were greeted by Faride (forgive the spelling). Such a nice guy! Lovely room with a private bath overlooking Saint Catherine. We love staying there. Location, location, location. And very affordable at only $100/night.

It was close to 7:00. We skipped dinner and went right for dessert at Campus. This weekend is our traditional trip, as it is my partner's birthday ... just days after our anniversary. And, it just so happens that it is Dan's birthday ... owner of Campus. He is SO accommodating. Always remembers us. Much more on that later.

Getting right to the chase. Of all the bars in Montreal, we like Campus the best. We've been to Taboo. Too twinky for my taste. Don't get me wrong, young guys are fun, but I find these boys to be just too young. If twinks are your type, you'll love Taboo. Didn't make it to Stock either. Very nice club with some of the most beautiful Men you will ever see. Very much a show club. I find it just a bit too expensive for the fun I've had. And as someone said very well, I've felt like I'm at the big party and don't know anyone. If you like big, muscled beautiful bodies wall-to-wall, you MUST go to Stock.

I've read about the efforts to bring back L'Adonis to it's former glory. They still have a lot of work to do. We always go for at least one drink on the off chance we will find something interesting. And boy did we! Most of the dancers looked like they crawled off the the street after a day of unsuccessful hustling. BUT, then we saw Lorenzo. WOW. Very sexy inked body, thick wavy hair, amazing smile, beautiful butt and VERY interactive in the lap dance room. Mmmmmmm.

I've saved the best for last. CAMPUS.

First of all, Dan the owner could not have been any more gracious. We were gifted with several rounds of drinks over the weekend, as well as a special cake delivered by the boys to my partner Daniel. Champagne tasted great with the chocolate. Dan is a great guy, runs a great club, and has great taste when it comes to hiring many different types of dancers. Server JP is VERY sexy. And, server Sammy is smoking HOT. Here as the highlights of what I thought were the most memorable dancers:

PASCAL

He has been dancing there on and off for several years. He's back for now, and just as naughty as ever. SO much fun to hang with and have a drink. And still very energetic in the back. Don't pass him up!

BRANDON

Blond muscle boy. On the short side, but boy does he make up for it in every other way! Amazing chest, beautiful bubble butt and lots and lots of fun. Sighhhh......

ALEC

Hope I have this name just right. He's been at Campus for several years. One of THE sexiest men. Very well muscled gymnast type body. Very erotic show on stage. AND, very much fun to be with! What a sweetheart. He has been a server for some time. Glad we caught him on a night when he was dancing.

ALEX (aka Alexi Sin)

WOW. Talk about energy. This young man is a blast. Originally from Poland and raised in Toronto. We enjoyed several cocktails together. If you take him in the back, put on your seatbelt. He is such a Badpuppy (wink).

TARS

If you like big, muscled MEN with a hairy chest, this man from Brazil will take your breath away. A smile that lights up the room. Very sensuous with a wonderful touch. A really, really nice guy. Clearly very well educated with a regular full time job. Dances on weekends only. If you see him RUN, don't walk right up to him and say hello. You won't regret it. WOOF!

PHILLIP

New to the dance scene. Only been at Campus for about 3 weeks. Tall, blond, muscled, pecs, abs and arms for days and LOTS of personality (wink). A real sweat heart, and an amazing time in the lap dance room.

ANTONIO

Woahhhh ......

We met Antonio a few years back when he was working a L'Andonis. Half Japanese and half Brazilian. The good half is Brazilian (grin). Tall, dark, smooth, pecs you could nurse on for days. Sensuous, erotic and playful. That pearly white smile is like a beacon. He loves what he does and it shows. DON'T pass up the chance to spend some time with him.

As I sit here writing, I'm trying to figure out how to work in a second trip to this amazing city each year. It was an amazing weekend. Thanks, Dan. Thanks very much. And thank everyone at Campus and the Bourbon Hotel.

Eric

Clearwater, Florida

Archived