visit to Montreal

odannyboy
This topic is 5956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all! Once again my partner and I went to Montreal to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary. We've been going up there for about the last 5 years, since he had a business conference there and we enjoyed the city so much. We used to go to Key West to celebrate, but after 10 years we'd pretty much done all you can do there. That combined with the nude dancing it was pretty easy for us to change party towns!

We've been staying at the Bourbon Hotel in the village. It's all about location, location, location for us. We can go out, drink as much as we want, and then stumble back to get some rest. What could be better han that?

As usual we spent just about all our time at Campus. Great place, great dancers, and one of the best friends we've made there, Dan, one of the owners of the bar. When we first started going to Montreal I was afraid that I'd have a problem talking to the guys since I don't speak French. I quickly learned that almost everyone in town speaks some English and the places we went there was always ways to get across what you were looking for.

Let me tell you about the guys that I got to know this weekend.

Pascal is one of my favorite young guys at the place. Tight little body, great sense of humor, good to talk with and even better in the back. I love his accent and his smile.

Sadly my other favorite young guy Damien isn't dancing any more. It was nice to see him being a little cocktail waitress though.

Speaking of cocktail waiters, Sammy and Alec are two very hot guys. I didn't get a chance to talk to him very much, but sure did like looking at him as he worked.

Alec on the other hand, I got to know him. The first night we saw him was on ladies night. That was a first for us, being there on ladies night. We've been in Cupids in both West Palm beach and Miami when ladies came in. Let me tell you, ladies night in Montreal is nothing like those times. These ladies seemed to be calmer, which was nice. Back to Alec. We saw him that first night and got to talk to him for a while. Real nice guy, hot, sexy, and someone you could actually have a conversation with. The next night we hit the jackpot, as far as I was concerned, and he was dancing. I really wasted no time in getting to the back with him. WOW! Hot, sexy, sensual, smoking hot! Can't wait to get back and know him better.

Alexi is a hot, energitic guy from Poland. Very easy to talk to and get to know. In the back he's a wild boy, very bouncy and with me he really worked up a sweat. He's got a lot going for him and hopefully he won't burn out before we get back to see him.

Last and certainly not least, was Antonio. My god this guy is beautiful! Smooth body that he takes care of, a smile that won't quit, a firm ass, and a dick that just begs for attention. He has got to be one of the hottest guys there as far as I'm concerned. We make sure to let him know when we'll be there so he can join us, and he doesn't let us down. He has so much going on but yet always makes time for us.

Sunday was Dan's birthday and Monday was my birthday so we combined the celebration and it was great! Dan is such a great guy, he even got me a cake for my birthday. Course it was even better that it was delivered to me by two of the dancers singing happy birthday. Such a great way to celebrate getting another year older.

All in all it was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back. Hopefully we'll figure out a way to get back up there more than once a year.

Thanks for reading and if you've never been to Montreal it's a great city to visit. There is more to the city than the dancers, but this isn't the place to go into all that.

Daniel

Archived