Campus Dancer Passes On

Luv2play
This topic is 5907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I learned yesterday that a dancer who had been at Campus for a number of years died on the weekend. Because of the circumstances I don't want to reveal here who it was, out of respect for his family and girlfriend, the latter whom I knew. The reason for posting this I suppose is to remind us all that behind the smiling faces and the charming encounters we may experience at male stripper clubs, there is sometimes a darker reality.

This young man had substance abuse problems which contributed to his early demise. However he only became seriously ill four weeks ago and was admitted to hospital. He died without leaving that hospital. His girlfriend and best friend were at his bedside until the medical staff removed his life support. :-( ;(

• 1 month later...

On a related matter, I heard last night of another former dancer who has been mentioned on this site but who had moved on to other activities recently tried to take his life by slashing his wrists. This guy is still young and attractive (altho not my preference) but it seems his days of easy money are behind him particularly as a certain sugar daddy dropped him. It is an unfortunate fact that this type of sad situation often happens when the music stops. :-(

I did say "because of the circumstances", which influenced my decision not to publish his name. You can make of it what you will but I didn't feel it necessay to add his name which might have caused some stress to some of our readers. I figured if they knew him and cared, they would get around to finding out about him themselves.

As for the sad news, I just like to remind readers that there is a dark side to the world of dancers which sometimes comes to the surface. Sometimes from reading the accounts of M4Mers with these dancers you would think it was all sweetness and light. These are usually visitors who will spend a few days in Montreal and then leave. You hear different things when you are here on a more consistent basis.

Sorry, but your assertion makes no sense. If you can't give all the information then don't give any of it.

How about reading in a newspaper: An elected official died but out of respect for the family his name is withheld.

the Cajun

Guest ryan2552

I must agree with the others. Your post makes no sense whatsoever nor does your reasoning. Circumstances?

I don't feel you intentionally set out to create such a silly post but I do feel you continued on like Obama or McCain do when they've denied a flip flop. In the old days we referred to it as Ronald Regan "double speak."

The only type of respect I find in your announcement is disrespect.

Archived