LUCKY HORSE SHOE in Chicago!

Guest CURIOUS35
This topic is 5494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Just a short note! Check out the new dancers of Lucky Horse Shoe! I did and was surprised at the quality of their Sunday dancers...I am hoping their Friday and Saturday line-ups were also hot? I intend to check it out next weekend! :):7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I was at the Lucky Horseshoe in October of 2006 after attending a taping of the O'Reilly Factor's Fox News Channel "10-year anniversary" special at Chase Tower in the Loop.

I met Bill O'Reilly and had dinner next to him at Nick's Fishmarket http://www.nicksfishmarketchicago.com

After dinner, I headed to Boystown for my first time. The Lucky Horseshoe was almost vacant. It looked like a total dive. I think they had only 1 dancer.

It's good to hear things are picking up. Chicago is a beautiful city and now that it's SMOKE-FREE I will be making a return. :)

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

http://www.planet99.com/pix/15213_1.jpg

Hoping the Lucky Horse Shoe would Rock Once more !

I am with the same opinion many months ago. The place went down after Sofie the other partner/manager/bartender/friend died many years ago. The quality of the boys suffered and I began to be bored with the old, dancers who are usually very queenly or nelly and effeminate. I even ventured to telling these old latin queens to retire, since no one shell out a dollar, much less fifty cents for them. i guess the minimum pay they get is enough for them to survive...of course no tips for them. Every once in a while, a hottoi would appear, only to disappear in a matter of days! :) I personally prefer good looking str8 acting boys.

I use to enjoy LHS for man man years. I met a lot of HOT numbers, who were not only a joy to behold, but were also good conversationalists. One can not help but be generous with the tips, since they are generous *wink* with their attention to me.

I am going to be a regular again...since I am trying to connect with Jeremy and Luciano! It is a matter of timing and scheduling u know...when one dances, the other one entertains! Oh well, see you there twinky!:)

P.S... and they also lowered the parking fee from $6.00 to $3.00! I know it is cheaper to pay an annual subscription...that is if u are willing to have your personal info be copie for their files! *wink* No way Jose!

They also have newer bar tenders. :)

• 1 year later...

I stopped by the Horseshoe on Monday evening. I had not been there since 07. I didn't remember the Horseshoe being too inviting; I remembered it being pretty sleazy. However, this trip was much better. I thought the dancers were generally pretty good, and very generous with their time and attention. There were 6-8 dancers; the dancers include cute twinks, muscled boys and one older, buff guy. The bartenders are very friendly. The bar was fairly busy on a Monday night (after 11). Overall, a good experience, one I will repeat when back in Chicago.

Archived