A Very Indelicate Question About STOCK BAR

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 5889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Hey guys.

So I wanna know a little dirt about private dances at Stock. Specifically, has any dancer ever (a) allowed you to give head in one of the booths; (b) given you a blowjob; © allowed you to rim him, or (d) let you insert a finger up his ass?

Would love to know. With dancer names, too! Thanks.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bluedawg

Ha! Good answer. That said, call me a dirty-minded, low down voyeur, but come on...why else would I be on the site? :) Can't say I'm planning trips to Montreal anytime soon...just hoping for some juicy, first-person, true stories to fire up my feeble imagination.

So have a heart, people...dish! :D

Guest Bluedawg

Why, the posters in this thread are INCORRIGIBLE TEASES, just like the dancers at Stockbar! Won't someone offer me some lovingly recounted episodes from "behind the private show curtain?" If we can't share our naughty little secrets in this forum, then where can we? Do I have to get out my leather dog collar and BEG???? (I will, gladly, trust me...)

Guest Bluedawg

Heavens! An innocent, horny question to titillate my poor, underfed imagination, and all I get is curt rebuttals from the peanut gallery! All right. No names. We'll see if that opens the floodgates....

I agree that Bluedawg is getting a lot of unnecessary grief here. I think he asked a good question. I have been going to Montreal for many, many years, and I know that it was easy to find dancers who would allow quite a few liberties (certainly a and c on Bluedawg's list) back in the days of $10 dances with no curtain. When they went to the dual pricing and the $20 dances and the curtain v. no curtain, the whole thing became something of a con, and I decided to watch the free show and spend my money where I got more bang for the Canadian buck. So, I would be interested in hearing serious answers to the question because I really don't know what the situation is these days. I suspect that there's just not much to tell.

I agree that Bluedawg is getting a lot of unnecessary grief here. I think he asked a good question. I have been going to Montreal for many, many years, and I know that it was easy to find dancers who would allow quite a few liberties (certainly a and c on Bluedawg's list) back in the days of $10 dances with no curtain. When they went to the dual pricing and the $20 dances and the curtain v. no curtain, the whole thing became something of a con, and I decided to watch the free show and spend my money where I got more bang for the Canadian buck. So, I would be interested in hearing serious answers to the question because I really don't know what the situation is these days. I suspect that there's just not much to tell.

Guest zipperzone

>I agree that Bluedawg is getting a lot of unnecessary grief

>here. I think he asked a good question.

I have no problem with him asking if anything goes on during the privates and even spelling out exactly what does. Where his questioning went belly up was when he asked for specific names re specific services. He is either forgetting, or doesn't care that such disclosure could cause grief for the dancer(s) named.

Guest zipperzone

>I agree that Bluedawg is getting a lot of unnecessary grief

>here. I think he asked a good question.

I have no problem with him asking if anything goes on during the privates and even spelling out exactly what does. Where his questioning went belly up was when he asked for specific names re specific services. He is either forgetting, or doesn't care that such disclosure could cause grief for the dancer(s) named.

>Hey guys.

>

>So I wanna know a little dirt about private dances at Stock.

>Specifically, has any dancer ever (a) allowed you to give head

>in one of the booths; (b) given you a blowjob; © allowed you

>to rim him, or (d) let you insert a finger up his ass?

>

>Would love to know. With dancer names, too! Thanks.

To answer your questions, this does not apply specifically to Stock as it was one of 4 places I went to: a) Yes every one I went with b)Yes, 2 of 6 did c)Yes, all d)never tried

When I was up there recently, at least 1/2 of the ones I went with also Kissed open mouth.

>Hey guys.

>

>So I wanna know a little dirt about private dances at Stock.

>Specifically, has any dancer ever (a) allowed you to give head

>in one of the booths; (b) given you a blowjob; © allowed you

>to rim him, or (d) let you insert a finger up his ass?

>

>Would love to know. With dancer names, too! Thanks.

To answer your questions, this does not apply specifically to Stock as it was one of 4 places I went to: a) Yes every one I went with b)Yes, 2 of 6 did c)Yes, all d)never tried

When I was up there recently, at least 1/2 of the ones I went with also Kissed open mouth.

not only would naming names get the dancer in trouble. but every customer is not treated to the same "dance" by the same dancer. In most cases, the more time the dancer has spent getting to know you and getting comfortable with you, the more "freedom", he will allow you.. First time you take a dancer in the back you might be allowed very few liberties.. but after a few times back and a few chats out front, the same dancer might just do a whole lot more..Just like any other gay bar.. its all about the chemistry between the two individuals.

not only would naming names get the dancer in trouble. but every customer is not treated to the same "dance" by the same dancer. In most cases, the more time the dancer has spent getting to know you and getting comfortable with you, the more "freedom", he will allow you.. First time you take a dancer in the back you might be allowed very few liberties.. but after a few times back and a few chats out front, the same dancer might just do a whole lot more..Just like any other gay bar.. its all about the chemistry between the two individuals.

Guest Bluedawg

Lurkerspeaks and Zipperzone--

It was not out of malice for the dancers or heedless disregard for their safety that I asked for prurient stories with names attached...it was pure, blind naivete on my part.

Hardly meant to cause such a tempest, and I'm woefully sorry. I'm inexperienced in these matters. Hence, I turn to this board for the very education you both so zealously, so vigorously, provide.

Sigh. And I just wanted some dirty stories, too.

Bluedawg

Archived