A Very Indelicate Question About STOCK BAR

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 5889 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bluedawg

Lurkerspeaks and Zipperzone--

It was not out of malice for the dancers or heedless disregard for their safety that I asked for prurient stories with names attached...it was pure, blind naivete on my part.

Hardly meant to cause such a tempest, and I'm woefully sorry. I'm inexperienced in these matters. Hence, I turn to this board for the very education you both so zealously, so vigorously, provide.

Sigh. And I just wanted some dirty stories, too.

Bluedawg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I miss something? Me? zealous and vigorous? All I tried to let you know is that while you might get some "lurid stories" of back room experiences, you can't take it for granted that just because Dancer "a" did act "b" with customer "c", that he will do the same with you..

As far as "lurid stories", do a search in this forum under my name. I have writen several journals of my visits to Montreal and I have been fairly graphic as to what my experiencs have been.. Good luck to you

Did I miss something? Me? zealous and vigorous? All I tried to let you know is that while you might get some "lurid stories" of back room experiences, you can't take it for granted that just because Dancer "a" did act "b" with customer "c", that he will do the same with you..

As far as "lurid stories", do a search in this forum under my name. I have writen several journals of my visits to Montreal and I have been fairly graphic as to what my experiencs have been.. Good luck to you

Guest Bluedawg

How very kind you are, Lurkerspeaks! Thanks so much for the information, and for the promise of wild, reckless tales of delicious "behind-the-curtain" misbehavior in the Great White North...xo

Guest Bluedawg

How very kind you are, Lurkerspeaks! Thanks so much for the information, and for the promise of wild, reckless tales of delicious "behind-the-curtain" misbehavior in the Great White North...xo

Guest zipperzone

>Sigh. And I just wanted some dirty stories, too.

>

>Bluedawg

Nothing wrong with that - I like dirty stories as much as the next guy

Archived