BuffBoyzzCabaret

buffboyzz
This topic is 5869 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We have a very exciting week coming up here at the cabaret. Tomorrow August 17th is our official grand opening !!!! Those who have been by the cabaret this past week love the new upscale Manhattan style lounge, and the guys dancing on the bar. So mark your calanders and get down here this week to check us out.

Sunday/8/17/08- A hot lineup of guys, Plus Omar (aka-Pete) from NY straightmen.com, He was down this week and was a big hit with the locals. Taino from the Latin Fan Club joins us Sunday night along with the rest of the Buffboyzz.

Tuesday/8/19/08. Brent Diggs from freshman magazine makes his debut here at the cabaret.

Wednesday/8/20/08. Hot Italian Carmine from x-tube, his first time live and in person anywhere. Omar from NY straightmen returns tonight also.

Was great to see the old Long Island crowd return this past week,people i havent seen since the days of the Bunkhouse and Fire Island. Looking forward to seeing many more of you this week.

Thanks for the support

Buffdaddy

buffboyzz2008@gmail.com

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a very exciting week coming up here at the cabaret. Tomorrow August 17th is our official grand opening !!!! Those who have been by the cabaret this past week love the new upscale Manhattan style lounge, and the guys dancing on the bar. So mark your calanders and get down here this week to check us out.

Sunday/8/17/08- A hot lineup of guys, Plus Omar (aka-Pete) from NY straightmen.com, He was down this week and was a big hit with the locals. Taino from the Latin Fan Club joins us Sunday night along with the rest of the Buffboyzz.

Tuesday/8/19/08. Brent Diggs from freshman magazine makes his debut here at the cabaret.

Wednesday/8/20/08. Hot Italian Carmine from x-tube, his first time live and in person anywhere. Omar from NY straightmen returns tonight also.

Was great to see the old Long Island crowd return this past week,people i havent seen since the days of the Bunkhouse and Fire Island. Looking forward to seeing many more of you this week.

Thanks for the support

Buffdaddy

buffboyzz2008@gmail.com

"Wednesday/8/20/08. Hot Italian Carmine from x-tube, his first

time live and in person anywhere."

Hey buffdaddy, Hope your "grand opening" is a big success.

As for "hot Italian Carmine from x-tube", who is he? A search on x-tube comes up empty handed.

Coop

"Wednesday/8/20/08. Hot Italian Carmine from x-tube, his first

time live and in person anywhere."

Hey buffdaddy, Hope your "grand opening" is a big success.

As for "hot Italian Carmine from x-tube", who is he? A search on x-tube comes up empty handed.

Coop

"Where is this new place located?"

Hey VDN, the new location is not far from Show World on Long Island.

Cherri Bombs

45 Kean St.

West Babylon, NY

Last night buffdaddy hosted his "grand opening" party at the new location. My GPS took me to the front door. Parking is right in front of the building. Like Show World, it also has different theaters for different activities. The buffboyzz party is held in the 1st theater to the right as you enter.

Cover is $15 and soft drinks are $3. There are free snacks on the bar and on the tables.

This is a much nicer and more modern place than Show World. It has several new and comfortable leather sofas and bar tables/stools around the stage. You can also sit at the bar where dancing takes place. Lots of mirrors which make it easy to see everything going on or who's sneaking up from behind. ;) The place is very clean and has a state of the art lighting and audio system.

The lap dance area is in a sectioned off area away from the bar. It's not a private room. I was charged $25 for two 5 minute songs. The VIP area is very private and comfortable. Some of the rooms have beds others have sofas. The lights can be dimmed to your liking. I was charged $35 for use of the room and then worked out a price with the dancer.

Buffdaddy is very good at sending out emails with information on his club and who will be dancing. Currently, the buffboyzz are at Cherri Bombs on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday evenings.

The "grand opening" party was most enjoyable and a good time was had by all. I hope to meet more Hoovillians there next time.

Coop

"Is there a website or does all info come via e-mail?"

Hello VDN, I'm not aware of any website for the b'boyzz, however, when I googled "cherri bombs" it did lead me to some links on other activities offered at that club, however, nothing about the buffboyzz.

Currently, I receive all my updates from buffdaddy's newsletter that's emailed to me on a regular basis. Perhaps he can provide updates to this thread to keep others informed... If anyone is interested in being on the b'boyzz mailing list, contact buffdaddy.

There are many things I enjoy about attending the buffboyzz party, one of which is the friendliness of the customers, dancers, and owner. I arrived on the early side and met a few of buffdaddy's friends. One was a customer who brought along some cookies and liquorish for the entire group as well as a measuring tape to confirm which dancer truly has the biggest cock in the lineup. The winner came in at 11". :-) Another patron was from Ct. and, like the rest of us attending, enjoys the male strippers. I had an enjoyable conversation with him and got caught up on the latest information on the Toronto and the New England area clubs. Now, if I can only convince him to stop lurking here and start posting. He has valuable information to share.

When it comes time to leave, everyone says goodnight to you and the owner comes over to give you a hug, a kiss, and a big thank you for attending. You really feel appreciated and welcomed.

Hope to see and meet more of our members/lurkers there next time.

Out to g56whiz, I hear ya buddy...

Coop

Hey now, Cooper.. There is only one "official" lurker.. and that's me.. and you met me already..

Sounds like you New Yorkers have it good..a closeby alternative when you can't make it up to Montreal. We have Dicks Cabaret here in Phoenix, which is ok for looking, but the privates are too open to actually have anything "fun" happen...

"Hey now, Cooper.. There is only one "official" lurker.. and that's me.. and you met me already."

Yes Lurker but you "speak", we need to encourage the silent lurkers to also speak up. There's a lot of valuable info and experiences still to be shared.

"Sounds like you New Yorkers have it good..a closeby alternative when you can't make it up to Montreal."

Lurker, we "had" it good, now we're working to get it back. The Gaiety set a very high standard that (apparently) is difficult to match.

Coop

Hey Cooper,

Thanks for the report for the buffboyz report...Glad to hear that the party in the new location got off to a good start. Can you let us know approximately how many dancers were there Sunday night, and how long does it take to get there from NYC ? I would have made the trip out there just to see Omar -the photo set (see above link)of him with one of his oral admirers was very appealing).

Brettnyc, This is Buffdaddy. Depending where you live in New York City, and im assuming its Manhattan about a hour on the Long Island Railroad, and a short cab ride from the Lindenhurst train station.Omar-Pete as we call him here (Derek Jeter look alike), will be dancing at the cabaret Sunday,Tuesday,Wednesday nights. Email me and i will add you to the email list.

Buffdaddy

RE: BuffBoyzz Cabaret @ Cherri Bombs

"Can you let us know approximately how many dancers were there Sunday night..."

Brett, If you decide to go to Cherri Bombs don't forget to give us one of your fair and balanced reports. I always look forward to your take on events.

Re: the number of dancers this past Sunday. I recall 6. Two of whom I recognized from the 20C, a couple of the others buffdaddy has mentioned in this thread. I've been there other nights when there were more. The newsletter from buffdaddy gives additional details and pictures.

Coop

RE: BuffBoyzz Cabaret @ Cherri Bombs

BUFFBOYZZCABARET AT CHERRI-BOMBS

45 KEAN ST WEST BABYLON NY

A LICENSED ADULT ENTERTAINMENT CENTER

Tuesday- 8/19/08 lineup

Brent-Freshman Magazine,Randy/Blue Model 8:30pm

Omar-Nystraightmen.com-video star

Joey

Smooth

Gio

Jay

CJ

We will be open at 7pm. We are a non-alcoholic club.

Thank you guys for all the emails,support,the interest in the new club.

Guest Rendie

BuffBoyzzCabaret - New Website and Yahoo Group

Hi All,

Check out the new Buffboyzz Cabaret Website. Also join the new Yahoo Group and participate!

The Buffboyzz Cabaret is the place to be on a Sunday evening (also Tuesdays and Wednesdays) as the alternatives in Manhattan leave quite alot to be desired lately.

http://www.buffboyzzcabaret.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/buffboyzzcabaret/

enjoy

rendie

Archived