Go Go Boys

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only a few cities in North America have full male strip clubs - Montreal et al. Other places, the most you're going to be able to find is some playful go go boys. List you favorite places and what city they are in. The ones I like are:

LA - MJs, Fubar, sometimes Rage (wish Micky's would come back)

NY - Splash

SF - none consistently that I know of (BOO!)

Dallas - Zippers, Crews Inn

Austin - Charlie's, Oil Can Harry's

Houston - JRs

more?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OralBtm4Top

Remington's in Toronto. While not the eye candy of the Montreal clubs, I've had a lot of fun upsstairs in the private rooms. I find Johnnies, Boardwalk, and Dudes in Lauderdale only ok experiences.

>Remington's in Toronto. While not the eye candy of the

>Montreal clubs, I've had a lot of fun upsstairs in the private

>rooms. I find Johnnies, Boardwalk, and Dudes in Lauderdale

>only ok experiences.

If you are in Toronto, don't forget about Goodhandy's (http://www.goodhandys.com/). It's not quite your traditional strip club, but there certainly is lots to see! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't knoiw if it's still going but Twist on Washington Blvd in South Beach, Miami had go-go boys in the Bungalow at the back on weekends at one time. Some pretty hot guys but limited touching because of the arrangements (no backroom). Some offered to do privates though.

• 6 months later...
Guest up4fun
The first go-go boy I ever saw was at Dugan's Bistro in Chicago. (It was also my first gay bar.)

He was about 21, on a podium, dancing his heart away in nothing but a jockstrap. I was mesmerized, and have been ever since.

For those who have been around S.F. a bit. The first go go bar I went to was the Frolic Room in the Tenderloin (also my first gay bar). I was about 21 and met a dancer around the same age; he was so hot that I will never forget him. I was scared shitless and fled the bar...saw him later with a 45-50 year old at a gay bar/restaurant in North Point enjoying his dinner.

Archived