from Karl-G: GHISLAIN, PASCAL, and JEROME

newatthis
This topic is 5875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Karl-G is enjoying his last night in Montreal. His computer access being limited, he asked me to post the following on his behalf.

It is always enjoyable to run into old friends/dancers, who are moving on into new careers and happy. I met four in Montreal this week.

GHISLAIN is perhaps the dancer I have known longest in Montreal, since he was young and a bit angry. Last night was his last night working at Taboo, either as dancer or barman. There was no special celebration, as he has retired before. He is half way through the program to become an R.N., and he wants to devote full time to his studies and practicum. When he is licensed as a nurse, he will continue at the university and earn the academic degree as well. He is happy, contented, and eager to pursue his studies. He was as pleasant as ever to talk with. I wish him well.

PASCAL is a special former dancer at Taboo and Campus. He has been missing for a number of months, at least to those of us who enjoy his company. But on Friday, as I headed in to Campus, I glanced over at the sidewalk terrace of Campus, and there was Pascal, having a drink with a couple of friends. When I called, he came right over to hug and kiss me. He looks great; he was wearing an Irish green T shirt with a leprechaun on it - a perfect shirt for Pascal, I thought. He has been working outdoors and he has a nice tan. His skin is as flawless as ever, not a hair or pimple or scar on his beautiful face. (For anyone interested, his ass is just as perfect.) His eyes twinkle with amusement as always, and his mouth has that inimitable grin. He has been working in construction and dances only very rarely, not at all during the summer. Will he ever come back? He doesn't know. He has a new boyfriend, the young man with him, whom he laughlingly calls "My Little Boy." The young man is perhaps a couple of years younger than Pascal, but several inches taller. His new niece will arrive in December, and I asked if he was looking forward to being an uncle. He smiled mischievously and responded, "I will be an Auntie." He seems happy, contented, healthy, and enjoying life.

As I was sitting in Campus, Derik from Taboo walked in with several young friends, and one of them I was sure I knew. JEROME. It has been several years since I chatted with him at Taboo, but he was always fun, filled with news and gossip for me, and our lap dances were always naughty and fun. He was well dressed and looked very good. We chatted for a few minutes. He is a customer service rep for some large company. He says he enjoys it and is doing well. No sign of his previous problems, but the fact he was out in public is a good sign. I wish him well.

SYLVESTER at Campus showed me a picture of his baby son Tyler, who is really a very cute little guy. Sylvester was also in the picture, beaming as a happy and proud father. Sylvester is half way through his training at a trade school to become a carpenter. When he finishes next summer, he will work as an apprentice for several years and then advance to be a master carpenter. He says he likes the hard manual labor. His wife receives twelve months of maternity leave in Canada, and this will help their finances until he begins working regularly.

It is good to see what were very young and inexperienced men who were dancers gradually move on into other careers and successful life experiences and relationships.

FRANCIS and ANDREAS are in new Orleans for the hurricane or Southern Decadence, whichever comes first. DERIK appeared in drag as the Statue of Liberty at Unity last night.

Archived