Buzzboy no more?

Guest GBoy
This topic is 5841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got a email from buffdaddy today...

Dear Gentlemen. At this time we have canceled all our shows, and nights at cherri-bombs. There is a contract dispute between Buffboyzzent, and the owner of cherri-bombs. I will keep everyone informed through email, and our website http://www.buffboyzzcabaret.com on whats going on.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my hart who have come down to see us, these past months, and who have shown there support for this type of entertainment that doesnt exist anymore in the NY metro area.

I will not tolorate myself,my dancers or my customers to be made fools of by greedy owners, we already have a place that does business this way in Manhattan. Many of you are like family to me, and i wont let us be taken advantage of or treated like second class citizens.

I always have tried to be fair to all who came out to see us. Yes i have a business to run and have to make money doing it no doubt, but i believed in treating people the right way, what you give out you get back times over !!!!

Buffdaddy

Too bad, I was gonna see if I can get there this weekend....

Hey Buffdaddy,

Your hard and dedicated work is most appreciated. I wish you all the best in finding a new location. I liked Show World, Cherri Bombs was better, and I'm sure your next location will be the best.

Of all the Metro area strip clubs I've attended, you are the most gracious and understanding manager of all. You treat customers and dancers with respect and that's a big reason why people keep coming back. Your years of experience and providing patrons with what they're looking for has made your parties a big hit. You listen to the customers and make sure they are having a good time, something rarely found in other and more expensive strip clubs.

Thanks again Buffdaddy and I hope to be seeing you and the buffboyzz real soon.

Coop

• 3 weeks later...

;) I have to agree that John of Buffboys can't do enough for allof us and he is a great person to boot!!!! So do support him when he relocates. I was so impressed with the dancers he had at his last show at Cherri bombs. All quite hot and friendly.

HornyboyLI

Archived