No Montreal updates?

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What's going on? There have been so few Montreal updates over the summer months. Are people just not traveling like they used to? Or is it just that no one is posting anymore? I apologize to all for not making a recent journey to visit Montreal. I decided to go the opposite direction and check out Rio instead. If you haven't already, please go to the "south of the usa" section and read my reports there. I hope to return to Montreal around April.. but would love to hear from some recent visitors as to the current state of affairs..

How is Campus days? How about Adonis? has it been successful in its "comeback?". It was teetering on the edge between sad and decent on my last visit. Has Taboo added any measure of privacy in the backroon, or is still the "open air" area? And how about Stock...Have the boys learned how to count there? Do they still have a twink or two (Franky) or are they back to all the muscleboys?

The dollar has swung back to our advantage again, so I find it hard to imagine that at the very least some of our New York members havent made the trip to see whats up..

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. . . I was in MTL the weekend before Thanksgiving and in a word: DEAD! It had been a few years since I was last there so was anxious to see how things were.

It was a cold weekend and most of the guys said it affected crowds. All four clubs were pretty empty with the exception of Stock later Saturday evening. Campus seemed to have the most guys and the most attractive guys. One big change I noticed, there is a ban on smoking in all the clubs. Good thing!

Adonis has changed significantly. Now more a twink place. Not really very attractive either. There was a new dancer who was sort of being passed around by the club owner, meaning he was only sitting with regulars and groups of regulars, and then would go do a private with one of them. He kept looking at me like he was really interested in me, but was not allowed to leave the group? Odd.

Taboo empty as well and the guys. . . . all I can say, don't lite a match in the place or it might explode from all the hairspray and makeup. These guys were so skinny and girlie, this contrasted by customers who were one beat away from needing walkers. One boy sat with me and went on and on about himself in this most annoying voice. I think you would call him an emmo type. When he started talking about how much he adored Paris Hilton, I swallowed my beer and left.

Stock was jaming, also had a $3 cover charge to get in. Lots of guys, pretty agressive, two bars open and constant shows (also being broadcast on the internet) The guys are bigger, much more muscular, almost over developed and way too many tatoos! They all began to look like characters of themselves, one clone after the other.

Admittedly it was a slow weekend, but except for a few hours on Saturday at Stock, there were times when there were fewer than 5 customers in the bars.

Most dances are $20 a song with the new closed curtain booths. Could not get to any of the guys I was interested in at Stock, as they were constantly with their regulars.

Archived