Viva LAS VEGAS baby

needhotdudes
This topic is 5702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

>Didn't I see an article a few months back that a Gentlemen's

>club in Vegas was going Gay for one day on the weekends?

Doesn't Krave have go-go dancers Saturday nights?

Thanks to all for comments, much appreciated.

I do know Gentlemen's Club has male dancers at night, but was told it is for women, NOT for gay men. It's still a tittie bar, and I have it first hand.

As for Krave, it is just go-go dancers, nothing nude or exciting.

Thanks for the tp on Rentboy and the ex-Gaiety dancer, wonder if he's still hot.

Isn't it odd that a place like Vegas, that's supposed to have something for everyone is so lacking in gay activities? I think that should change soon!

>Krave has go go dancers but it's not a strip club by any

>means. Ethan Reynolds often dances there as a go go dancer.

Luckily for you the gay strip club in Vegas has closed. It was the worst one I've ever been to anywhere anytime. Watch out for Ethan Reynolds: he's nice to look at and likes to pretend to be unavailable but in reality he's a scam artist with no conscience.

Hoover is exactly right in his post.

I've said it a dozen times on here and it remains true: best way to find hot guys when visiting Las Vegas: head for the airport and hop a 1/2 hour flight to LA!

>Lustinguy,

>Are you willing to expand on your comments on Ethan Reynolds.

>I've admired him from a distance and on the internet but I've

>never spoken to him. Is he 'available'?

All I'm willing to say on here is that he's dishonest and apparently has no remorse for scamming people with good intentions.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived