Watersports question

duke37
This topic is 7220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to be trying some of this with a new buddy. Does anyone have any advice on what to drink for maximum effect? Or is water still the liquid of choice? I'm going to skip beer as I want to have my wits about me to accurately aim.

Also are the stories of eating certain things to color or flavor your urine urban myths?

Jeff

Water is certainly a good choice, as is iced tea. I can say that large quantities of raspberry iced tea do eventually end up with a bit of a raspberry flavor :p

Not sure of anything that dramatically changes the color (vitamins make it extra yellow) but I took some medicine once after kidney stone surgery that turned it green. YUCK

Wellllll yes certain foods-namly carciferous vegetables(broccolli,asparagus,cauliflower)strong greens,amd beets have a tendency to make piss smell bad-sometimes really bad.I would add to this MultiVitamens(or any B complex vitamins-which give it a really strong yellow color and nasty odor)and coffee.I also think beer is nasty when it is recycled-but this is personal-some guys don't mind it at all,in fact it adds to the turn on.

Huge quantities of water are the best-I have not tried out the raspberry iced tea-might have to try that.

Guest RandyRon

>Water is certainly a good choice, as is iced tea. I can say

>that large quantities of raspberry iced tea do eventually end

>up with a bit of a raspberry flavor :p

>

I've only tried WS once and the piss was very bitter. I didn't know it was possible to flavor it. I liked the physical act but the bitter taste turned me off. Will lots of water, beer, etc lessen this taste?

Also, what about cranberry juice which is supposed to make you piss more?

>I've only tried WS once and the piss was very bitter. I

>didn't know it was possible to flavor it. I liked the

>physical act but the bitter taste turned me off. Will lots of

>water, beer, etc lessen this taste?

I think the key is to empty the bladder a couple of times before starting WS play. That way, it's "running clear", so to speak.

Hey!

Such a question!

I have a certain amount of experience, since I often get requested this kind of play with clients, and I thorougly enjoy it.

Here is what I do: Two hours before the session, I drink at least one litre of cranberry juice or any other diuretic (you can ask in nutritional stores) then I drink a litre and a half of water.

One hour after that, the bladder has to get empty, cleansing all the odors, flavours and the like. All the time before the session, I keep drinking one third of cranberry juice, and two thirds of water. (Since I am expected to pee one full hour non-stop, I drink almost 3 litres of that mix) But you are not a pro, just make sure, before your session that your pee is colourless and odourless. If you havent reach that point yet, keep drinking.

Beer, vitamins, read meat, soy, asparraghus, beats, coliflower, and many vegetables make it be really foul...

The advise that I gave you, guarantees a nice transparent, fresh, great tasting pee... (they always come for more) :9

Happy shower!

>Two hours before the session, I drink at

>least one litre of cranberry juice or any other diuretic ...

>All the time before the

>session, I keep drinking one third of cranberry juice ...

What is the significance of cranberry juice?

Archived