Club 20 Sunday April 5th

Guest manrent1
This topic is 5656 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

Planning to be at Club 20 Sunday evening - this Sunday evening April 5th - will have TJ with me (maybe another surprise guest as well - depends if he can stay through Sunday night) --- looking forward to checking out the talent and maybe seeing some of the HooBoy Posse!:D

Sunday at the 20C

Planning to be at Club 20 Sunday evening --- looking forward to checking out the talent and maybe seeing some of the HooBoy Posse!:D

Looking forward to seeing you and the classy TJ. Hope your other guest can stick around to meet the "posse".... Coop

Posted just now on the MuscleService website:

Both Vinny Desalvo of Randy Blue and body builder Kyle will be performing this sudnay April 5 at Club 20 both guys put on a great show on an off the stage! thats not to be missed so by all means come see them perform and bring some friends along as well. Club 20 is located at 20 W 20 st in NYC and doors open from 5pm - 12.45

Say RentingDad, it finally may be worth your while to make more than a short stop in Club 20.

URL="http://muscleforums.yuku.com/topic/15102"]http://muscleforums.yuku.com/topic/15102[/url]

The "posse" will be waiting.

Sunday night at the 20C

thanks guys for a wonderful time!!

GBoy, always a pleasure seeing you and the rest of the "posse"... Another good time had by all at the 20C.... Lineup had something for everyone, however, no new additions.... Good seeing many Hoovillians and meeting a few new ones. Hope our new friend from Miami will sign on and post his views... Didn't see Rentingdad, hope he and TJ enjoyed their stay in NYC.

20 Club is open on Easter Sunday. An Easter egg hunt is being planned. Some interesting places to hide those eggs was discussed.

Coop

Guest manrent1

we were there - but later than planned - got to the Club around 10 pm - and we actually sat down this time and stayed for about an hour! I walked over to the Posse corner and didn't any of the esteemed gentlemen - next time I guess.

The Club was actually much better than I remember in a long time. Some nice muscled guys, good audience crowd and nice energy.

We had a great weekend in NYC as always - hopefully see you guys in May!

Sorry to miss you et al. RD2 but you have to remember that most us in the "posse" are old fogies who go for the early-bird special: half off the door charge and 2 for 1 drinks before 7PM so that we have more to spread around the dancers. By 10PM our wallets and libidos are spent. :).

Actually last Sunday, the average age of the posse was lowered considerably last Sunday with the addition of three younger members who greatly added to the festivities.

I also noted that from the several private parties at the Club the week before, there were two groups who came back for more fun.

See you (I hope) in May RD2.

Archived