NY Times Reports Monday Night Party In Brooklyn

edjames
This topic is 5644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Slices

Reading the article, one notes that the party is on Monday nights...in a pizza parlor. The boys dance on the bar, something that can be difficult to do. The organizer is a manager at the Milford Plaza Hotel, not exactly known as a quality place, but hey, he just works there.

A Pizza and a Pecker..To Go

LOL... It's in Brooklyn, that's JT's territory. :)

This place is like in my backyard! BUT alas' as other "Gay Spots" in Brooklyn they all seem to last about an hour! :D

Very Strange many years ago, when BKLYN was alot straighter before AIDS there were Gay Bars one named DANNYS that went on for 18 years in my Neighborhood. The World has changed and that type of Neighborhood Bar NO longer CAN EXIST! :(

Hi JT - What was the name of the big club in brooklyn that was gay for a long time that was the actual club used (befor it was gay) in Saturday Night Fever with the lighted dance floor? Was that Danny's? I remember seeing Gloria Gaynor there ....... oooppppsss I mean my older friends told me about ..LOL

Hi JT - What was the name of the big club in brooklyn that was gay for a long time that was the actual club used (befor it was gay) in Saturday Night Fever with the lighted dance floor? Was that Danny's? I remember seeing Gloria Gaynor there ....... oooppppsss I mean my older friends told me about ..LOL

Spectrum I think

Hey LIguy - Yeh I'm sure that was it Spectrum. In it's day it was a very hot club ..Thnaks!

Any word on the current status of the Monday night go-go pizza parlor? Is it still there? Anyone going tomorrow if it is still around?

Archived