Sunday April 26 @ Club 20

Guest manrent1
This topic is 5637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

Looks like I may be making a last minute trip to Gotham this Sunday evening -will likely be stopping by Club 20 with my usual friend in tow - Cooper/Gwhiz - will you all be in your typical area?? :)

Well g56whiz will be - at least until 9 or 10. And Cooper and I have been keeping a little secret: the famed Gary is back - sort'a. He's back but he's not as large as he used to be. He said he was injured (I think at work) and couldn't train for a while. Someone showed him some photos and he was taken aback at how bloated his face looked. When he started training again he reset his goals. In effect he's a bit smaller, more defined but as muscular as before and every bit as sexy! Moreover, there's two new muscular guys, Rocco and Daniel. Both are shorter than Gary. Daniel is muscular in a twinky sort'a way. He's a bartender/trainer from Milan with a sexy accent. See you Sunday.

Cooper/Gwhiz - will you all be in your typical area?? :)

Rent.... The "creatures of habit" will be there. Hopefully, there will be some new dancers to grind and bounce on our laps. :eek: Looking forward to seeing you and your guest(s). Coop

Archived