Any update on Swinging Richards and 411 on BJ Roosters?

Guest Colby
This topic is 5612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Colby

Hi guys! Heading to Hotlanta for Memorial Day Weekend and was wondering if anyone had recent feedback on Swinging Richards or information on BJ Roosters?

I've been in Atlanta for the last several days and enjoyed several fun nights at Swinging Richards last weekend. The line-up isn't quite as awesome as I've seen there in the last few years but I have no doubt it is still the best gay strip club in the US. There are dancers of every shape, size and flavor (including one "little person") and the VIP area allows you to have your way with your favorite. I'll be there this weekend as well, feel free to send a PM if you want any other details or want to meet up for a drink.

p.s. woops, I forgot to mention BJ's. The poster above got it right... there's pretty much no comparison but with SR's closed on Sun/Mon BJs is the only option. I went this past Sunday and found the lineup much weaker that SR's but there was one sexy Mexican called Jose who I found irresistable. Its a much smaller place and its more bar than strip club.

Guest Colby

Great feedback......

Thanks for the feedback guys! I was looking to verify there are still a good number of dancers, there is variety, no issues with the club overall, friendly place to go, etc... I read the previous FAQ's but the last post had been quite some time.

Sounds like it is still a destination (albeit a bit smoky)!!! If anyone else has any words of wisdom please feel free to post.

Archived