Club 20 - Setting the record "straight"

g56whiz
This topic is 5614 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The following is a slightly amended version of something I posted on MuscleService in response to someone claiming that the police were targeting Club 20 as the sight of drug infractions:

Club 20 is not and will never be a haven for the muscle starved. To stay in business, it has to cater to more "catholic" tastes. That said, Kyle Parker is no twink and he appeared to be doing quite well in the lap dance area last night (and he appeared to be giving each client his "all"). There were several other muscular guys there as well (Ken, Rocco and L[? from Italy]). And Jo-el, Jamie and Christian are not lacking in the muscle department.

Club 20 is not a reincarnation of the Gaiety and never will be. The market's moved on.

It took a long time, but the management of Club 20 finally heeded the cries of us posting on the net. The spot lights in the lap dance area are gone and the big black suited goons with them. As one of the "posse" that usually sits over by that area, I can attest that things occur there that I never saw at Splash before it stopped lap dancing although they’re short of what I understand to be actionable.

What's more important is that the club has attained an energy level that can make it an entertaining evening no matter who is appearing. In fact, of late there are a number of groups who show up some of whose members rival some of the dancers in sexiness even fully clothed. The whole crowd (yes that includes some women) seems energized. They jump up and dance and scream. As a result, the dancers are energized and more than once I watched one or more dancers jump up on stage to bump and grind with the guy whose turn it was. It was erotic and fun to watch even if they were wearing briefs; and, even with the briefs, it was abundantly clear that dancers were "enjoying" themselves.

There are sting operations by the NYPD targeting gays. So far they've seemed to focus on video stores with backroom booths. A very few dancers seem to have some familiarity with drugs but those dancers seldom last long. If the NYPD wants to set up a sting operation to catch them, I’m waiting to get a lap dance from an undercover cop - two fantasies for the price of one.

If you're still a member of the closeted, raincoat in lap set, Club 20 is unlikely to be a place you'll enjoy. If however, you can enjoy the tamer parts of out sexuality in public, Club 20 can be a great place to have fun with like minded friends. And for the well endowed - monetarily that is - there's always the Champagne Rooms. And some dancers have been known to swap telephone numbers for other arrangements. But now that Disparate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters are on reruns . . . .

One minor word of warning: whether it's the half price door charge before 7:00PM or that cars on that block are towed at 11PM, but the Club can quiet down considerably between 9:00 and 9:30PM. I've seldom stayed late enough to know whether or not it gets a second wind.

One other point specifically for DaddysReview members: our fearless leader, Cooper, has been extraordinarily welcoming to those of us who come over to the area by the lap dance section and identify themselves. And the assembled posse can introduce you to the dancer of your dreams or be a great resource on which of the assembled performers might best meet your “needs”. And if you’re visiting from out of town, let us know. We sometimes meet beforehand at a nearby diner for a bite to eat and a bit of conviviality.

20c

G56, Thanks for sharing your views on the 20C and clearing up some issues over on MS. I'm sure the person starting those rumors has his own personal agenda or vendetta to settle.

Moving right along... For those of us who prefer the medium built guys, the 20C has many to service you. My ideal dancer is tall, fair, and handsome, and, last night my dreams were answered. The dancer's name is Scott, he's 6'9", medium build, a college b-ball player, very handsome, with light brown hair and blue eyes. Last night was his first time dancing for men and he had no trouble keeping busy. Thanks to board member Ed James, who enticed Scott to meet the "posse", I was able to do some serious lap dances with him. For a "first timers", he's learned quickly the art of giving a sensual and stimulating dance. Next time I'll find out if all his body parts are in proportion with his height. ;)

As g56 mentioned, there is a fine group of gentlemen from Hooville who meet up on Sundays at the 20C. Our taste in dancers varies but we all enjoy our time together and finding out who gives the best lap dance.

We all wish that NYC had more male strip clubs but, currently, this is the best we have.

Coop

You're welcome, Cooper. I agree that was one biiiigggg boy!

As previously mentioned you are the "host extraordinaire' when it comes to visiting the 20 Club. They should hire you! I had a fun evening and hope you enjoy your excursion up north to Montreal and look forward to hearing all the details of your upcoming trip.

ED

Devon, the "posse" at Club 20 always likes to see new dancers (hear that Jay?). Please bring Scotty Jacobs with you. Yum!

I suspect Cooper, our moderator, if he's not traveling, will extend a more formal welcome to our forum but welcome in the meantime.

Welcome Devon Hunter!

Club 20, eh? I will have to look into this... I always like seeing new people and places...

Devon, Welcome to Hooville! We are always pleased to welcome a member who enjoys meeting up with new people and sharing views on different strip clubs.

If you decide to give the 20C a shot, let us know and we'll be there to root you on or have you grind our friendly laps.

I'm also looking forward to reading your reviews on some strip clubs outside of NYC.

Welcome aboard! :D

Cooper

Archived