Any Strip Clubs in Portland, OR or Vancouver, BC?

Gar1eth
This topic is 5605 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As I am now in Seattle, and Seattle, as gay friendly as it is, doesn't seem to have any places with large gatherings of Go Go Boys--please tell me if I'm wrong about that--I was wondering about these 2 nearest population centers. I have heard that Portland might be better ---hmm shall I say "endowed" than Seattle. But if it is, I don't know the names of any clubs in Portland--and I haven't heard anything at all about Vancouver, BC.

I appreciate any info you can throw my way.

Thanks,

Gman

I have been to the Siverado, or Silver-dildo, as the locals call it. It is a fun bar and the strippers generally are pretty good with a mix of twinks, jocks, muscle studs, and an occassional beefy dude. Some of the dancers will mingle in between sets, but on the weekends, it is so crowded that it is difficult for them to make it around (up stairs seems a little more realistic for them to move). To the best of my knowledge, they don't do any privates; at least, I have never seen an area for it. Occassionally, the dancers are nude, generally a few hours into the evening. A fun place that I usually hit at least once when I am in town.

I have been to the Siverado, or Silver-dildo, as the locals call it. It is a fun bar and the strippers generally are pretty good with a mix of twinks, jocks, muscle studs, and an occassional beefy dude. Some of the dancers will mingle in between sets, but on the weekends, it is so crowded that it is difficult for them to make it around (up stairs seems a little more realistic for them to move). To the best of my knowledge, they don't do any privates; at least, I have never seen an area for it. Occassionally, the dancers are nude, generally a few hours into the evening. A fun place that I usually hit at least once when I am in town.

Blondeq--what city is the Silverado in?

Thanks,

Gman

Archived