Nelo at Club 20

g56whiz
This topic is 5578 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

20C in NYC

g56... Thanks for the update and link to Nelo. Although our tastes differ with dancers, I can see why he appeals to you and other members of muscleservice.

I wish we could obtain more pictures of dancers working at the 20C. Back in the Gaiety days, VDN was very instrumental in tracking down dancers and posting internet pictures of them. It helped very much with the visual appeal rather than a personal description.

Coop

In The Day!

Yes "Those were the Days" as the Song goes, which was very Popular at the beginning of the Height of The Gaiety Popularity!

VDN does have "The Gaiety" Visual Collection! ;) Denise never "Over Paid" The Dancer's.. BUT in alot of cases The EXPOSURE was Priceless in the long run! LOL

Guest lilpiglet

Club 20 updates?

Hey guys, this isn't really about Nelo but I haven't seen any Club 20 updates lately. How has it been lately? I have only been there once and that was last year. Thanks guys.

I just went this past weekend, and met couple of guys from here, it was a lot of fun, lots of new guys, only thing is, most of the dancers now seems to learn a trick of start a lap dance in a middle of a song and want to get paid for one song, or do multiple songs but demand more than he did, just make sure you get what you paid for.

20C doing just fine!

How has it been lately? I have only been there once and that was last year. Thanks guys.

lilpiglet... Things are looking good at the 20C. Nice range of dancer, however, more slender-medium builds than muscular. I'm not complaining since those guys seem to be the most popular. ;) Usually about 30 dancers every Sunday. Also, very friendly and playful bar waiters. They are available for lap dances and champagne room visits.

Each week there are a couple of new dancers. Some have become very popular with the customers... I was introduced to a dancer who might start this Sunday, he's got the right look and build to attract many customers.

GBoy, good seeing you on Sunday, sorry to hear that some dancers are mis-counting those lap-dances. It's always best to start a lap-dance when the song begins and not in the middle. Also, tell him to inform you when each dance is over. Many of us do this and don't have a problem.

Sunday will be Sugar Daddy's Day at the 20C, hopefully, the dancers will take good care of their daddy.:D ... Sunday, June 28th is the Gay Pride Parade. It should be an active evening at the 20C

Coop

Guest manrent1

I found the club to be much improved when I was last there - about 4 weeks ago - have tentative plans to stop by next Sunday (28th) with TJ - I'd agree it may be busier than normal since that's pride Sunday, as you said Cooper.

Lilpiglet, if you get there tonight, be to sure to look up and make yourself known to the "Posse" from this site that normally sits in a semicircle in front of the lap dance area (the better to critique each other's lap dance technique and that of the dancers themselves). We normally get there between 6 and 7PM.

Guest lilpiglet

Thanks G56 for the invite, I don't live in state so I was just wondering how it has been as I hadn't heard any info on it lately. I used to see posts about it every week. I'm visiting about this time next month. I've only been there once last year and didn't really stay too long as I got there later - 10 or 11 and didn't really understand how it works. I think that when there were alot of complaints but it has obviously gotten alot better. I will look you guys up when I visit. Thanks again!

Archived