Remmingtons Toronto

Guest JUSTFRED
This topic is 5577 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JUSTFRED

Last day in montreal. river cruise on the st laurent past ocean going ships a 1000 miles from the sea.

Took VIA I Train to Toronto 5 hours.

Checked in at westin harbour hotel on lakeshore rainy day so went to the Royal Ontario Museum missed the Dead sea scrolls by a week.

Walked up to Union station subway $2.75 a trip.Buy a token from the machine as small as a shirt button.Walked down Yonge street the longest in the world over 1000 miles long, it took a long time to.:(

REMMINGTONS I had been 5 years ago. Met at the bar PANTHER Real name Adam tall frat boy longhair smooth toned body baby face Said he was 28 years old looked younger swiss born.

THE CLUB cover charge friday /weekends $10. Dances $20 upstairs in booth with long curtains to the floor. Roll of paper in each one?

Every time you use a booth with a Dancer its $5 to the attendant the Dancer must match this to the Club

THE DANCERS Dance nude on the stage Ten dancers thursday 25 at weekend

all types all attractive not like there web site. MARCO. SAMMY what a butt.

from the Lebanon.REMI from Israel BO. PERRY twink .LAFOND twink

INFO From the dancers THIS MAY BE TRUE OR NOT.

Owener was taking money from the club bills could not be payed landlord closed the club.

Owener died last week by is own hand. New owener the lover now running the club fired Dancers not up to standard. Renovations on going upstairs then down.Isaw this for myself when visting booths.

INTERACTIVE. Perry jumped from stage and said grab my cock and suck it i did. a Dancer in the booth stripped me

And stuck is tonque down my throat this is not allowed.offer of free dance.

I had 2 offers of hotel visits do some stuff and then shower together

$200+ Left club at 11pm in shock:o

TO SUM UP. OK for one visit but expensive. 4 dances $90=£50 would get you 6 dances in adonis. Ihad aGreat time i made some mistakes if your coming from out side of North America come to Canada its worth it. I WILL RETURN.::D

Thanks for the update. Nice to know they have reopened and are doing some renovations. It's been a couple of years since I have been up there. It was always a good place for people watching. You definitely have to budget. And I typically only went "upstairs" with some one I was totally into having a more intimate time with. I'm not sure raising the fee for the booths was a great idea though. Used to be $2 that the patron had to pay, not sure the dancer had to pay anything. In the old days it was free altogether to use the booth...and dances were only $10 a song. I guess I am dating myself.

I remember Panther. Gorgeous boy. I always thought he should be an underwear model. Not very good in the private booths though.

For some reason all of the old guys who had been dancing there forever used to descend on me and give me unwanted attention while the cute little twinks I was interested in took some work.

Guest zipperzone

INTERACTIVE. Perry jumped from stage and said grab my cock and suck it i did. a Dancer in the booth stripped me

I like the part about being stripped by a dancer in a booth - HOT

Archived