Big brother new season

TRAVLINLOT
This topic is 5500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Big brother is back - Jesse is back too - need I say more... he's nearly twice the size he was last year... well, maybe not twice.... but a lot bigger! There's a couple of dudes on this season I wouldn't mind watching on those hot steamy LA nights... :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting cast

There are a couple of hot guys on this new running of Big Brother. Of course adding Jesse back just increased the eye-candy at least 10 fold. It should be visually interesting at least for a while.

I think Jesse's body is near flawless if you like the muscle guys - which I do. He definately has added more size. He loves running around in minimal clothing and showing his body off which makes him an interesting target for the camera. He's not totally a dumb jock but he certainly isn't as smart as he thinks he is which makes him very entertaining. I for one would like to see him stick around for a few weeks but I fear that the rest of the cast will see him as a threat, mainly because he has played the game before, and they will vote him out the very first chance they get. Oh well - I can always re-watch the episodes I taped in slow motion - grin.

Brother Jesse Oh Yeah! !

Jesse is looking better than ever! As far as being a Natural BodyBuilder? I'm thinking those days are long gone! ;)

Let us see IF the Steroid Question Pops Up? Doubt it, unless his "Attitude" which is back also brings the Question Up!

This dude can't be easy to live with...Pretty ain't everything! :D

Jesse is looking better than ever! As far as being a Natural BodyBuilder? I'm thinking those days are long gone! ;)

Let us see IF the Steroid Question Pops Up? Doubt it, unless his "Attitude" which is back also brings the Question Up!

This dude can't be easy to live with...Pretty ain't everything! :D

After spending an evening with Vince Ferrelli, I can tell you pretty ain't everything but it can make for one fantastic evening

In the battle of the dark Meditarranean muscle guys, I think Vince wins even if he is not on TV each week.

I think Vince has the ODDEST looking Pecs. If I knew what pec implants looked like, I'd wonder if that's what these are...

Bodybuilder Jesse: Does he play for our team?

In Sunday's episode, the most voluptuous woman in the house made a pass with Jesse, and his expression exuded disgust at her beautiful body. In a follow-up interview, Jesse announced that he was too smart to fall for such an obvious suck-up ploy; he seemed oblivious to ber beauty. As is well-known, he is absorbed with his own physical beauty.

Is he gay? Seems so to me, though whatever he is, Jesse is not a credit to his sexual orientation.

In Sunday's episode, the most voluptuous woman in the house made a pass with Jesse, and his expression exuded disgust at her beautiful body. In a follow-up interview, Jesse announced that he was too smart to fall for such an obvious suck-up ploy; he seemed oblivious to ber beauty. As is well-known, he is absorbed with his own physical beauty.

Is he gay? Seems so to me, though whatever he is, Jesse is not a credit to his sexual orientation.

We can all agree that at least Ferrelli's Bod isn't going to waste in a Mirror! When you spend as much time looking at your BOD as apparently YOUNG Jesse does... You really don't have much time for someone else!

Ferrelli sure as Hell has been using it 24/7 the Last Year since he became a STAR!

More Power to the Big Guy! Fame doesn't last long in his Line of Work! ;)

Big Vince!

Vince did mention overexposure as a threat and that is why he has settled down with one company. Hopefully he wont be settling down with one man any time soon, unless of course it is me.

Well HOT HOUSE Video sure is making use of his ASSETS Big Time! :D

I'm sure the Big Guy has a few Friends with Benefits also! ;)

Spoiler!

Exactly JT!

I love it!

BOOBS cleared the air before (probably) being voted out on Thursday.

Someone is hold up in the HoH room because he fears the entire house.

Russell has posted himself outside the HoH room so he can pile on verbal abuse anytime someone steps outside.

My favorite line in the aftermath: "Who is that bitch with the cat in the photo for real?!?"

Housemates spent ALOT of time apologizing to one another.

Hate the cliques idea! Love how fast the game started this year...especially since there are NO former lovers or brothers or parents or enemies!

Just Jessie...eye-rolling, laughing at his own jokes and telling folks he's STILL trying to get a gig in the WWE(consensus says he couldn't pull off the lines or the consistent character attitude)

Bf says he would fuck Jeff though!

• 3 weeks later...
Be sure to watch Big Brother this Sun. Jeremy Piven will be promoting his new movie & he'll be involved in the have/have not competition.

My partner is tweeting on the live BB 11 feeds while I'm on the road.

After Piven..the "Sushi Victim" has been all over the Planet Promoting his Film.."It better not Bomb"..Like I'm thinking it will!

He's been doing the "Same Character" in different situations for years!

But Entourage does dress him alot better and gives him the Best "Rug" he has ever worn! :D

As much as Ronnie was an extremely distasteful character, dont you keep a guy like him around because at the end the vote is easy. Dangerous game but the idea is to get rid of the people who are most likely to challenge for the win, backstabbing or not. Its staying in the game, not getting rid of people you do not like.

Ronnie

The Rat played too hard, too fast. And he did some REALLY vicious stuff whithin the first two weeks of the game.

You can't keep him around cos you'll never know whether he's with you or against you.

Crossing my fingers for Jeff to have the balls to wizard Jessie out of the game on Thursday.

Archived