CHERRIES in Dallas

Guest Bluedawg
This topic is 5541 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone been? Any dirt on this place? Would love to hear....

I just got back from there...it's a very nice place and well-designed. Shower area in the VIP is worth the investment...you get a private show experience. Free valet...reasonable drink prices ($3 for a miller lite for me tonight). Being off the "strip"....it's gonna take word of mouth to get it goin, but I am optimistic! The staff is friendly and good looking as well. Rentboy is even hosting a Dallas pride kick-off Party there the weekend of our pride.

Anyways...I've popped in a few times on Tuesdays to say hi and hang out...

• 2 weeks later...

Cherries has been popped!

OK....maybe a little overboard, but this is my experience there. Went opening night couldn't get a drink...TABC came in and dancers were sent home. A week later the managers of the dancers was fired or quit ....a dancer began managing the dancers....a week later he's gone and the owner who is apparently straight starts booking dancers. Now another dancer who is 22 years of age is booking dancers and has stated he is thinking about bringing girls in to dance as well. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Anyways....I do agree with Jason...could have potential if it ever gets ran right. Apparently they don't even have a dance hall license. Can't see one hanging in there anyways. Dancers are not that great there....it is really hit or miss. The complimentary valet parking is nice but the drinks are overpriced. Just my two cents worth.

Guest ryan2552
I just got back from there...it's a very nice place and well-designed. Shower area in the VIP is worth the investment...you get a private show experience.

I remember a few years back we were in SF at the Nob Hill and they had a very nice shower area to watch the dancers before and after their show. Once in a while there was even some action in the shower and on our side of the glass too :D

Another update. On Monday's they now have femal dancers there to bring in a different crowd. Also the dancer manager they go rid of a few weeks ago is the manager again. With the Brick closing for good across the street the bar won't be open past the new year....Apparently police raided the place this past Friday night.

Guest Michaelnc

TXpaytoplay: Are you saying that Cherries got raided and is going to close? Or is it the Brick that "won't be open past the new year?"

TXpaytoplay: Are you saying that Cherries got raided and is going to close? Or is it the Brick that "won't be open past the new year?"

I am saying the Brick will be closed by Labor Day.....and with the way Cherries is being managed it will be closed by the end of the year...in my opinion.

Lastest Update.....Dirt!

The place is getting really comical. The latest manager of the bar has been fired. It seems the "straight" owner was reviewing some security tapes and found the manager doing one of the barbacks on the desk in the office. LOL....oh well. Now one of the bartenders in the manager.

Archived