Sunday July 26th @ Club 20

Guest manrent1
This topic is 5544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

TJ and I will be making our monthly trip to NYC this weekend and we should be at Club 20 around 8pm or so - hope to see some of the Daddy's coffee clatch there!

Hi Tom / All ...I too will be stopping in tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the guys. I'm also looking forward to seeing the return appearance of Landon who hasn't been there in a long time and was always one of my favorites.

This blind item was just posted over on MuscleService:

" I HEAR IT WAS QUITE THE SPECTACLE....INTERESTING TO SEE IF ANYONE HERE WILL DISCUSS IT OPENLY...I WONT..LOL..BUT JUST SAYIN'////"

Anyone here have an idea about what might have transpired on West 20th last night. For once, this Club 20 regular decided to stay in out of the rain.

It opens at 5PM but nothing really happens until almost 6PM. The door charge doubles to $20 at 7PM (and the 2 for 1 drink offer ends). Generally by 8PM the place is going full blast. By 10:30 the place can quiet down because parking outside is banned at 11PM. Recently (including apparently last Sunday) people are holding parties, often birthday parties, at Club 20. That alters, in a good way, the timing and energy of the festivities.

The "posse" generally gets there a bit before 7PM and sits in a semi-circle at the far end of the room as you enter with our backs to the lap dance area. Be sure to come over and make yourself known. Because our tastes vary widely, there's usually a lot of collective wisdom on the relative merits of the various dancers.

Guest manrent1

TJ and I were there for an hour or so - and saw nothing strange transpire! Also didn't see the Posse...

Archived