Happy Birthday Cooper

This topic is 5538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why the second picture, Romann, what's wrong with the FIRST picture?[/color]

Well, Steven,we wouldn't want Cooper taking over your client, would we? BTW, was that a birthday wish you were extending by participating in this thread?

Thanks guys! It means a alot.

VDN, as always, you find the funniest pictures to celebrate with, thanks for remembering, btw, when can I expect HENRY? ;)

To: VDN, KY, Lucky, Charlie, Romann, "hugs" Chuck, bro. glutes, Lurker, Balt, & EXPAT,THANK YOU all for the well wishes... The Strip Club Forum has brought many of us closer together. We have met at the Gaiety and in Montreal to share/post about our common interest; "male strippers". So, I thank you for taking the time to send a birthday greeting. Your friendship means a lot to me and I appreciate your kind words. I hope we'll have many more opportunities to meet and exchange some fond memories.

Saturday was a perfect day to be outdoors. My family and friends joined me at my country home to celebrate my b'day and participate in water sports! No, not that kind. :D Each year it's a different water sport, this year it was kayaking. Today, I can feel the aches/pains in my arms and back but it was a fun ride and an enjoyable day.

Out to the "posse", lol, I received gift certificates for the Olive Garden! :eek: Let's put them to good use...

Btw, brother glutes, "woof" back.

Henny Yum Yum

OMG, I LOVE Cooper the canine as much as Cooper the homosapien! He is adorable. I am happy to see a bigger picture of him as the picture you had of him on your cell doesn't do him justice.

Now, "Henny" can come over anytime. Since it's FUCKING raining again, I think the sunshine he delivers is needed now.

http://froggypic.com/image/07/a5e0fbeb7181ea49e30e47d869b2712a.jpg

http://froggypic.com/image/07/8d9614c5901447ef8d709e7e284d48b6.jpg

PS, Going to celebrate at 20C tonight?

Big Happy Birthday wish to you!! Thanks Coop for being the friendliest guy and makes my trip to 20s club always memorable.

very kind of you...

VDN, If we look closely we just might see something in that bottle. As Oliver would say, "please sir, more henny"...

http://froggypic.com/image/07/8d9614c5901447ef8d709e7e284d48b6.jpg

To the Hoovillians who attend the 20C: G56, Tonyb, and Gboy, I thank you for your b'day wishes, we'll party with the boys real soon.

Oliver, I look forward to your next NYC visit. Thanks for the well wishes.

Brooklyn Guy, thank You for Everything. you're One of the Good guys Around here. ;)

Coop

Archived