Muscle Club 20 8/30

g56whiz
This topic is 5510 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tonight (8/30), there WAS some muscle at Club 20: some old, some brand new. First, Kyle Parker was there in all his muscular glory. Then there was Nick, a brand new guy, 5'10" 200 pounds of pure muscle who in his first night proved to be one of the best lap dancers. Gio also debuted tonight, a Latin who sure knew how to shake it on stage. I didn't get a chance at a lap dance with him - he was very popular, but a knowledgeable colleague from the "posse" claimed he was fantastic. He confirmed that he's an ol' pro at this. Then there was Jay of the wrestling duo of Brad and Jay. He's looks like the teenage bodybuilder you first had your sights on in high school. He walked around most of the evening with a significant woody that he used as a cudgel on those like me fortunate to get a lap dance with him. Then there was the tattooed bodybuilder who couldn't move on stage to save his life. He posed but posing to music was beyond him. Then there was his unfortunate fashion choice of calf length black socks that just looked stupid. The body was fine though. I'll have to get his name because he remains on my "to do" list.

Thanks for the update. Too bad I couldn't make it last night. Do you know if 'Justin' (aka 'Vegas') was there? I have a crush on this guy :). Anyway, does the management of Club 20 publish the list of the dancers on a website somewhere? I'd be interested in getting this information, if it's available.

Tonight (8/30), there WAS some muscle at Club 20: some old, some brand new.

Gwhiz, You really like those muscle guys... Last night's lineup was mostly medium to medium muscular builds. These dancers seem to do very well with the patrons who frequently attend.

Ryan, one of my favorites, who's now called Blaze, gives one of the finest lap dances. He's also a very charming Southern gentlemen.

I recall when Andre started to dance at the 20C, he was so popular you couldn't find him to get your hands on that perfect butt. Now, his novelty has lessened and he's more available for a lap dance.

Bobby, another cute dancer with a slender build, has the friendliest personality and ranks high on those dancers who give a very interactive lap dance.

Among last night's most popular was Christian. He has a solid, tight muscular build, and put on a stage show that attracted several other dancers to join him on stage. Also, highly recommended for a lap dance.

Justin, was working last night. He's very popular, has a solid, almost perfect build.

Finally, for those of you who are attracted to very tall dancers, Scott was in the lineup. He's 6'6"+. Good looking guy with a slender build. Enjoys basketball.

There were 27 dancers in the lineup, many were the regulars, good seeing the return of Brad and Jay. Their wrestling routine on stage captures everyone's attention.

Barwaiters Ace and Julio are also available for a dance. Sometimes you have to be patient when looking for them to order a drink. ;)

You've got great taste BA! Justin (a/k/a Vagas) was there in all his 6'+ muscular tattooed glory. He's an enigma to me. He looks like a tall thug from the "hood" (and seems to aspire to that visage) yet speaks knowledgeably as if defending a thesis. I think he told me he's in med school. I sort'a hope so. He could be the medical equivalent of Justice Sotomayor's wise Latina.

Joey, the dance maven, will sometimes post here or on the MuscleService logbook, the name of one or two of "celebrity" dancers who have agreed to appear, but other than that, there's little they can post. There used to be a rule that if you wanted to dance you had to be there by say 4:30 and pay your fee (dancers pay approximately $100 in fees and tips to the DJ and security guard for their lockers upstairs for the right to appear at Club 20) and once the quota of between 20 and 30 dancers was filled the rest were turned away. Now Joey has to call and e-mail guys to get the needed line-up and no shows are common. Given the closing dates, publishing a roster in advance is virtually impossible.

I expect Gio, Nick and Vagas will be there next week. I'm planning to be there. I've yet to sample Gio!

Thanks for your most insightful comments, gentlemen. Much appreciated. I will make sure to introduce myself to you when I visit Club 20 next time. A week ago, I had an extensive number of lap dances with Andre - indeed, his butt is truly a work of Art. Justin (aka 'Vegas') is still my all-time favorite though. Two champagne room visits with him one night left me ... wanting for more :).

The real question I wanted to ask, although I am a bit embarrassed to ask it, is whether guys like Justin or Andre would do 'private shows'? Or is this better handled in PM so that their status with Club 20 is not compromised? I'd appreciate some guidance on this. Thank you.

Archived