2Xcess/Trixx - Providence RI

KenK
This topic is 5493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No more full nude....for now

KenK,

2xcess Male Zone has moved. They are now in with Club Energy at 69 Union Street in Providence. It is right in the middle of downtown, just off of Washington. Parking can be a problem, but there are several lots within a short walk of the club. There is no cover to enter Club Energy, but there is still a cover for 2xcess, which is in a curtained area off to the right once you enter Club Energy. The new owner of 2xcess is also a part owner of Club Energy. So instead of paying $12,000 a month rent where they were, he moved the club to its present location. The unfortunate part is that it is no longer full nude. Their current license does not allow it. There are still several rooms for privates with doors that lock, and what happens there is between you and the dancer. Still full nude in the privates, and (at least during my last private) touching was allowed anywhere and everywhere. Again, what ever the dancer allows.

There are plans to move the club into the basement of the building which will expand its size, and there is even a possibility (note only a possibility at this time) that they may bring back the shower shows. I am still holding out hope that they may return to a full nude club, but it depends on their licensing. This move should happn within the next 2-3 months.

Hopefully this info, although somewhat disappointing, helps.

Knight911

Club Energy

Knight911 is correct. I spoke to Steve the owner of the old 2xcess last week, there is no nude dancing at this time at the new place but that may change in time. Buff Daddy and a few of the Buffboyzz are planing on making a road trip up there sometime this month:D. I like to wish everyone a great Labor Day weekend. As some of you might know i been involved with doing video work with some of the guys with my partners Rich and Mark. Last week i was out in Fire Island and met a young great looking guy named Johnny Angel, we spoke and he will become one of the new Buffboyzz, hes going to be a big hit in his video work and working dancing. I have my new stable of guys almost complete and we hope to be hitting the ground running sometime soon, so stay posted. Be patient all good things come to those that wait

Thanks to all who have been there through the good and bad times you have not been forgotten

:D Johnny Angel??? What a good name for a young man who wishes to share his naked joys with those of us who appreciate it. It's such a shame that there are those who feel that we as adults cannot engage in such things- as though the world's ills really revolve around touching a hard, naked cock, ready to explode!:eek:

The unfortunate part is that it is no longer full nude. Their current license does not allow it. There are still several rooms for privates with doors that lock, and what happens there is between you and the dancer. Still full nude in the privates, and (at least during my last private) touching was allowed anywhere and everywhere. Again, what ever the dancer allows.

Actually not so disappointing at all. I've had great luck with privates at Trixx, going as far as I wanted. Which was pretty far. For me, that more than compensates for limits on the on-stage action.

Now I will have to get down there and sample again.

Thanks!

Thanks Knight911 and BuffDaddy for the update. :)

I haven't been there in a while - I've been to the new place (727) a couple of times, but I'm not sure I like it. One of the dancers there told me that 2Xcess was closing. I've usually had good luck with dancers at 2Xcess (and at 727) showing me the goods up close when they're trying to convince me to do a private dance. And even better luck in privates... ;)

In a way, not going full nude on stage is a little better because the guys actually have to dance at least a little - some of the guys used to just walk around waving their dicks and playing with themselves. I'll have to give Club Energy a try soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived