Club 20, NYC - Sept 6

BaronArtz
This topic is 5497 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was a pleasure and a privilege to finally have a chance to introduce myself to the members of the 'posse', in particular Mr G56whiz an Mr Cooper, whose insights and advice I have valued for a long time. Needless to add, I had a great time. Thank you, gentlemen, for your warm welcome.

In a public forum such as this one I will not state anything that could embarrass Club 20 or any of its dancers. Let me simply say that the lap dances and a champagne room visit with one of the performers at the club were more than memorable. The anatomy of this dancer, built as Roman statue, is a proud illustration of his Sicilian heritage. I am planning on pursuing this encounter further in a more intimate setting ... in which case I will be glad to keep you posted. In the mean time though, I had a BLAST.

Labor Dad weekend at the 20 Club

BaronArtz, It was nice meeting you and seeing many other members of Hooville and Muscleservice. Good time had by all.

I was happy to see that ValleyDwellerNorth made it to the Big Apple. You never know what's going to happen when you hang with VDN. A great guy with a wonderful personality. He lived up to his Labor Day promise of helping out the working guys.

Last night the 20C had an exceptional lineup with over 30 dancers. Ranging in body type from twink to muscle... Everyone had a favorite or two, or three...

Baron, You made a fine choice in dancers and I'm glad you found someone you are not only attracted to but enjoy his company. The two of you make an excellent couple.

Cheers and I'm looking forward to the special day! :)

Coop

Thanks for the kind words Cooper. As always, it's a pleasure to see you in the flesh and go down memory lane. As always, it's an adventure. Cody, Fabio, Tornado, Tyson, and Ace were all a pleasure to have in and around my lap. I was pleasantly surprised by the illumination level in the lap lounge. I don't have to wear sunblock while getting a lap dance now.

It was nice to see Taz and Rendie again. G56whiz, it was a pleasure to meet you.

As for BaronArtz, apparently I didn't leave an impression on him Cooper! Maybe it was the marriage proceedings or the libations. Regardless, it was fun to meet you Baron even if you don't remember.

There were 30 dancers total? It was nice to see so many tall dancers.

I am sorry, ValleyDwellerNorth - of course I remember you. You made quite THE impression! I was probably in too much of a rush typing my earlier post. Let me say this: next time I meet with you, drinks are on me ...

Cooper, thanks for encouraging my liaison with this truly remarkable performer. When we get married, I would be honored if you were to accept being 'best man'. With a reception to be held at Club 20 - naturally.

Best Man!

When we get married, I would be honored if you were to accept being 'best man".

BaronArtz, I would be honored to be the best man at your wedding, however, I'll have to remind you what happened the last time I was asked to be a best man. Enjoy! Coop

I am sorry, ValleyDwellerNorth - of course I remember you. You made quite THE impression! I was probably in too much of a rush typing my earlier post. Let me say this: next time I meet with you, drinks are on me ...

No need to apologize. You had other things on your mind (and in your hand) to be concerned about. In terms of drinks, let's make sure we get them before 7PM.

;)

20 Club lineup... 9/06/09

There were 30 dancers total?

VDN, Perhaps with your help and the others who attended, we "might" be able to list all of them.

1. Bobby

2. Cody

3. Tornado

4. Ivan

5. Fabio

6. Vegas

7. Bishop

8. Gio

9. Felix

10. Victorious

11. Tyson

12. Adam

13. Galaxy or is it Galactico ??

14. Kyle Stevens

15. Cowboy Jay

16. Sergio (guess)

17. EJ

18. Vinny DeSalvo, Randy Blue Productions

19. Jonathan Vargas of Michael Lucas Productions

20. Tony

21. Gerard

22. Johnny

23. Ray, Gio's older brother (thanks Rendie)

24. Lucca

25. Miguel

26. Rick

27. Milano

28. Ryan

29. Troy

30. Michael

The reason it's so difficult to recall all the dancers is because it took 2 and 1/2 hours to go through the entire lineup's stage shows (only time names are announced). Although Ace and Julio do offer excellent lap dances they can't be counted as their job is bar waiter.

Ok, Maybe g56, VDN, Baron, Ed James, Jay, or other members there can fill in the blanks... The guys from Muscleservice will definitely know who all the muscle dancers were. :)

Now, who would like to give a detailed description of each? :)

Coop

TROY: you forgot Troy who gave new meaning to term "Siege of Troy" the tall muscular guy that was not a bodybuilder and didn't have to be. He was the moving essence of maleness and gave lap dances that were "moving" to watch. Unfortunately I ran out of lap dance money before I got to him (sorry I was never a Boy Scout). Moreover there were times last night when the lap dance was so busy you needed a reservation.

Then there was Michael, the tall very muscular Latino from the Dominican Republic with corn rows and braids with beads whose English was a bit wanting. Despite multiple warnings that I was out of lap dancing funds, he persisted pawing me in a libido nourishing way to get me to join him for that lap dance. We accomplished nearly the same effect as a lap dance standing toe to toe. I mean what was I to do? Hope he's there next week. I think my fantasies will last til then.

WOW. Thanks Cooper, VDN, JayCNJ and the other gentlemen for compiling this extensive list of 30 dancers. I am always surprised that there is such a deep pool of male talent available here in NYC. As some of you observed, the place was busy and reservations needed to be made at times for lap dances. I couldn't help but think, where is the recession? Hopefully, the organizers of Club 20 will consider opening the place for another night during the week. That would just be ... swell.

Hey guys sorry I didn't run into any of you Sunday ...... I always seem to get there very late..... and the group is gone ... I looked for the posse but only saw two guys I didn't recognize in front what remained of a platter with some chips and pretzels.

Yes it was a good night lots of beef even at the late hour I arrived (after 11:30 or so). I think there were about 6 or 7 guys on stage doing a pose down at the time but only recall Gerard up there (not the biggest or most poised). Christian has a great body and is on his way to being a BB (early Kyle Parker like) ...he's become much bigger and more defined since he started at 20 club. He's very friendly gives great lap dances and best of all ...he's family! Gerard ...hmmmm yes very hot ......he reminds me of a young Brock Masters .....Now if only! ...and I totally agree Troy looks awesome too ...and gave a good lap dance for a beginner ...said it was his first time ever!

BaronArtz, it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope we see each other again real soon.

Hi Lucky - as VDN quite astutely observed, I had one hand on Justin (aka Vegas) and the other on a Corona bottle that evening. I promise to be more gracious next time. Drinks are on me - before 7 p.m. :)

It was a pleasure and a privilege to finally have a chance to introduce myself to the members of the 'posse', in particular Mr G56whiz an Mr Cooper, whose insights and advice I have valued for a long time. Needless to add, I had a great time. Thank you, gentlemen, for your warm welcome.

In a public forum such as this one I will not state anything that could embarrass Club 20 or any of its dancers. Let me simply say that the lap dances and a champagne room visit with one of the performers at the club were more than memorable. The anatomy of this dancer, built as Roman statue, is a proud illustration of his Sicilian heritage. I am planning on pursuing this encounter further in a more intimate setting ... in which case I will be glad to keep you posted. In the mean time though, I had a BLAST.

That hot Sicilian dancer name was Tony but he is changing his name to Carter he will be danceing again at Club 20 Sept 13 so guys make sure you stop in and say hi to him, hes a sweet guy.

Hi Jay - is 'new Tony' the same person as 'Justin' aka 'Vegas', who is also Sicilian-American? Please let me know. Thanks for all your efforts!

NO Vegas is still Vegas and I had no Idea he's Sicilian American The dancer I am talking about who is also Sicilian American is Tony who now goes by the name Carter.

Today's for September 13 will hopefully be Landon, Gerard, Brandon, Adam, Jay, Sky, Victorious, EJ, Tall Scott, Rocco, Gio, Jonny, Carter, Christian, Bishop, several others and maybe one or two new performers.

Archived