Arrow-Nashville

geoffk
This topic is 5025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest stripperfan

from what I've seen on the website so far, and the reviews that are here (maybe under a different thread?), I think I'll pass for the time being.

arrow nashville

Well I went on Thursday 9/24. It was somewhat quiet. Not many customers, which is good if you want personal attention from the dancers. Most of which were young twinks (is that redundant?), not really my type. But I did find some I could relate with. It's kind of an odd set-up since the stage is surrounded by a "moat" from the "bar" rail. Which means you have to toss your tip across the moat onto the stage. The dancers do two songs covered up and one in the nude. So there is a new dancer every 4th song. The dancers walk the floor alot but most didn't seem too interested in talking until I got their attention. Ok so I'm not the youngest or nicest looking, but I do have some cash. Yes it is $20 to get in, $5 for a mixer, I forget the price of the ice bucket, But I brought my own liquor so maybe the cost evened out in the end. (This BYOB has to make money some how) The private dances weren't that private as a security person stood outside the door of the room the whole time. But I found them enjoyable anyway. I found the staff to be very attentive and helpful. The place is convenient to downtown Nashville and the Broadway Clubs as it is right behind the Country Music Hall of Fame.

• 4 months later...

For anyone who's interested in visiting Arrow, you better get to Nashville quick. I went there last night, and I can't imagine the place is going to stay open for much longer. Because of a tangle of one-way streets, GPS took a rather interesting route to and from my hotel. Things weren't looking too good with maybe a half-dozen cars in the parking lot. OK, it was after the Super Bowl, but still.

It was a $10 cover and a two-drink minimum, but nobody pressed me to buy a second $3 juice. As reported, there is a "moat" between the stage and the audience. You drop tips into the moat, and the dancer can't collect them until after he's put his briefs back on because of the 6-foot minimum separation while the dancer is nude. There were three dancers, all pretty attractive. I would have done a private with two of the three, but none of them asked even though there were a maximum of four patrons at any given time. I could have taken the initiative and asked one of the staff if I really wanted a private, but I was just as happy to save myself the cash. I did end up dropping about $40 in singles in the almost two hours I was there, and tipped all three dancers an extra $20 before leaving. All three performed admirably (some pole tricks I had never seen before!) despite what had to be demoralizing conditions.

I certainly don't regret going, and I'd probably go back if I ever find myself in Nashville again, that is, if Arrow's still around.

Tell it to the hand Mickey.

Can't you keep your political disdain for other forum members to the political forum? Why would you put up such a comment to a post informing on a club?

You seem to get a lot of latitude for disparaging remarks on this forum from the moderators, but keep it to the political forum.

Actually PWIT, my post was intended as more of a humorous shot than political.

Here we have a poster using multiple screen names spending $100 at a strip club on it last legs and can't get laid. Prior to that he spent $550 at the T-Bag Convention to mingle with 'hot' (his description) Sarah Palin.

If the humor isn't apparent to you I apologize.

BTW, only The Lounge bans political/war/religion issues.

"The Lounge

A place to gather and exchange ideas. NO Politics, NO Religion, NO War."

I don't understand this fetish some wingnuts have about my supposed switching of screen names. As much as you liberals love your little conspiracy theories (it makes you feel so darn important, after all), gotta tell ya, I can't be bothered with this whole identity-switching thing. Not sure about this, but I'm guessing my supposed "other identity" is Mickey Moosie.

Uh ... no.

First of all, if you read my posts and MM's, you'll note very different writing styles. I rather like MM's writing style for its impish sarcasm, but my writing is quite different. Also, if you read my posts, I have no trouble whatsoever standing up for myself or for conservatives/libertarians in general. And finally, if that isn't enough for you self-important paranoids, have the moderators check the ISP origins of the posts. I'd bet all takers a brick (that's $10,000 in Vegas slang) that I'm not Mickey Moosey, or any other screen name on this board except BSR. I use the conditional because as much as I'd love to make that bet (like taking candy from a baby), there's no way to collect. Besides, I'm pretty sure a bet of that size is illegal, especially over the internet.

Actually PWIT, my post was intended as more of a humorous shot than political.

Here we have a poster using multiple screen names spending $100 at a strip club on it last legs and can't get laid. Prior to that he spent $550 at the T-Bag Convention to mingle with 'hot' (his description) Sarah Palin.

So what? Post was providing "reviews and discussion about male strip clubs" - the implicit purpose of the Male Strip Club forums.

If the humor isn't apparent to you I apologize.

It wasn't. Accepted.

BTW, only The Lounge bans political/war/religion issues.

"The Lounge A place to gather and exchange ideas. NO Politics, NO Religion, NO War."

So it is your understanding you have carte blanche to discuss politics/religion/war in any forum except the lounge? Seriously, do they have to explicitly post the no politics/religion/war disclaimer on every forum where it is not the stated purpose?

Back on topic. I stopped by Arrows one Sunday a couple of months ago. The dancers were friendly enough, but the laws in Nashville really inhibit even the most basic of fun, at least for me. If you are in Nashville and want to see some good looking guys dance nude, you will be happy with Arrows. I would not recommend that anyone waste money on a lap dance. The lap dances take place in a private room with a bouncer who interprets and gives non-stop direction to the dancer...a limp experience to be sure.

if you read my posts and MM's, you'll note very different writing styles.

Not to mention that BSR's join date is 1/07 and MM's is 11/08. I, for one, refuse to credit MM with the patience or foresight to set up an alternate identity nearly two years in advance of its first use. And, for what it's worth, I too would prefer to confine the fisticuffs to the political forum.

http://www.charliechaplin.com/uimages/photos/0000/0778/fisticuffs-bwcopy_big.jpg

See Something, Say Something...

You seem to get a lot of latitude for disparaging remarks on this forum from the moderators, but keep it to the political forum.

PWIT, I agree with you on keeping politics out of this forum, however, you can assist the moderators by sending us an alert and citing the message center rule that you feel was violated. By doing so, we'll see it immediately and be able to take fast and appropriate action. As for the reply in question, no alert was sent.

We also have an ignore feature which might help you in avoiding replies made by any member. Others tell me they use it and like it very much.

Hope this helps,

Coop

arrow lap dances

Back on topic. I stopped by Arrows one Sunday a couple of months ago. The dancers were friendly enough, but the laws in Nashville really inhibit even the most basic of fun, at least for me. If you are in Nashville and want to see some good looking guys dance nude, you will be happy with Arrows. I would not recommend that anyone waste money on a lap dance. The lap dances take place in a private room with a bouncer who interprets and gives non-stop direction to the dancer...a limp experience to be sure.

I didn't find that the bouncer was all that intrusive when i was there, but perhaps things have changed since September. But I do agree that for the money the lap dance could have been better, how do you choose between a close up dance with his shorts on, or a nude dance with a major buffer zone between you and the dancer?, at least you get 10 mins or so alone with the dancer to see what else he may be into.

• 10 months later...

This is too bad. I had been to the club 5 or 6 times since it opened. Finally figured out the best approach, i.e. skip the lap dances and tip well as the boys mingle. I was always there on a week night, but wondered how they were able to cover the light bill. Rarely were there more than a handful of customers, and I can't remember a time when there were more than a dozen. Still, I hope the owners are able to secure a new venue. Happy New Year!

Archived