Swinging Richard's Atlanta

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swining Richard's - New "sister" club

From the newsletter they send out - wonder what effect this will have on the number of guys they have on stage - and which of the dancers will spend most of their time with the ladies???:

It Is True, ClydesDales Opens Tonight!

I told you that I had some news last week. A new club? That's right! ClydesDales (at the i75 and Northside Dr intersection) opens tonight. It's an upscale strip club just like Swinging Richards, but for the Ladies.

Swinging Richard's men have become so popular, we couldn't fit everyone into one building. So, the management decided to give the ladies a club for just them (yes, including bachelorette parties) - CLYDESDALES.

AND, as always, we still have the club for just the boys - SWINGING RICHARDS.

I am sure you heads are filling with tons of questions. Lynda is going to take over and answer some of the most important FAQ.

Q: Lynda, will all my favorite guys be at both clubs?

A: Yes, many of the guys will rotate between both clubs. Feel free to drop them emails off our websites, watch FaceBook and Twitter, or just ask us via email. We will do our best to let you know when you can see your favorites.

Q: Will anything change at Swinging Richards?

A: Nope, SR will still be ALL NUDE, ALL MALE, ALL Night. We will continue to have the hottest men in Atlanta -- just more of them now in two locations.

Q: What's different about ClydesDales?

A: The club is geared toward the ladies. The club is more intimate, the guys will dance in (and out) of costumes, and we will allow Bachelorette parties for the first time. The club is sexy and sensual. It's a perfect place for the ladies to have some fun and feel safe. We have secured parking and attendants inside and outside the club at all times.

Q: Where is ClydesDales?

A: We are just down the street from Swinging Richards...1715 Northside Drive, Atlanta, GA 30318. Or call for directions: 404-355-8273

Q: How can I get more information about ClydesDales?

A: That question has a lot of answers. First, you can update your email newsletter membership to add/remove the club(s) you are interested in by clicking below.

Update your Email Subscription

Second, we have the http://clydesdalesatlanta.com website. Third, we are also on FaceBook and Twitter. We are looking for fans and followers. Just search for us to follow all the fun.

See you soon,

Lance & Lynda

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like SR's

I like this club. Open Tues to Sat. Tuesday was packed with no cover night. I don't pick my nights out by which night I get into the club for free but I guess a lot of locals do. Back room was slow on Tues. Wed. was not crowded but still good. Thursday was busy but not like Tuesday!

Friday and Saturday are packed with lots of guys in both the front and back of the house.

The drinks are pricey. 8.25 for mixed drink but top shelf is the same price as call so order up a good one. The drinks have a good pour so I don't complain about the price. They guys are friendly and some are willing to sit and chat on the slower nights. I usually buy them a drink.

Dances in the back are good but the private rooms are, in my opinon overpriced. Mario from CF is dancing there and is very friendly and easy to chat with.

Archived