Halloween At Secrets

falkirk
This topic is 5443 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Halloween at Secrets

I have read about Secrets/Ziegfields for years, through the closing and painfully long process of reopening, and now six months or so into its new incarnation, I finally got to go. Wow. What took me so long?

It happened to be Halloween weekend and I showed up early. It was raining a bit and the security guys invited me to stand under the awning with them waiting for the doors to open. Nice chatty guys who gave me the rundown on Secrets, the boys, the do’s and don’ts. Too bad about the don’ts. Just before the doors opened, I overheard someone announce to the dancers something about “remember what you are here for and guys a good time.”

I paid my $10, checked my coat and umbrella, and went upstairs with drink discount ticket in hand. Right away, from the first minute, there were nine naked men dancing around the room. And in twenty minutes, nine more came and took their places. Eighteen men in all for the night, in twenty minute rotations. Three danced on the main bar, one on the back bar, one on a pedestal with comfy seats around, four on elevated stages around the dance floor. The place filled up quickly with people, many dressed in appropriately outrageous costumes. Lots of energy in the room and my impression was that the dancers were the ones who created it. I have been to other strip clubs, and many times the dancers seem bored, pretentious, unserious about the customers unless they were moving in on them for a lap dance. Secrets doesn’t have lap dances, and they don’t have back rooms. Just naked men dancing. But they seem to be serious about being entertaining the customers.

I usually tip well as I think these guys work hard for the money and have to deal with customer abuse some of the time. And I like to talk with them. I was rewarded handsomely for my efforts with friendly, approachable men who were, let’s face it, well-endowed (really well-endowed in some instances) and pleased to have you admire them.

I had a great time and went back for a second night, Sunday. It was naturally more subdued and less crowded, but still a good night and I don’t think anyone went home thinking it wasn’t worth it.

I got acquainted with:

Paris—a little “shy” he said, but with a beautifully sculpted ballet dancer body, hard abs and possessing and imposing dick . . .

Adam—his good friend, more slender, blond and sparkling blue eyes and the biggest dick I have seen on a white guy up close, and personal . . .

Frank—a stocky Czech student with a great attitude, lots of promise but never really showed it in the dick department . . .

Josh—cute black guy with a legendary endowment who was more than willing to show it off in all its glory, also had a good chat routine that kept you wanting to come back for more . . .

Jeffrey—tall slender white guy with ample equipment and lots of ink, easy to talk to . . .

JR—small compact body with enormous balls and a killer look in the eyes, I imagine he would be fun in bed . . .teabagging anyone?

Paco—heavily muscled black guy with a beautiful face and easy manner, too bad he wasn’t my type . . .

Pablo—from Ecuador, when hard, probably had the biggest dick of the night, talk about girth . . .

Nelson—from Costa Rica and this guy had me from when I was waiting outside, he flashed an incredible smile that made me want to spend time with him. That happened more the second night as he was very popular on Halloween. Handsome. Handsome.

Filipe—smallish Latino boy with a man-sized dick. He had the knack of changing his looks so that I introduced myself to him twice during the night thinking he was someone new.

AJ—came late and saw him only briefly—great attitude and a dancer from the original Secrets. No guessing about why he stays around, he’s a stunner.

Ben—on Sunday, a young twinkish sort with amazing dance energy . . . but put out so much with the rest of his body that he was rarely hard, but when he was . . .

And then there were others who seemed to be just as friendly and entertaining but I wasn’t attracted to them for some reason. When the feast is huge, you can afford to be picky.

I’d recommend Secrets anytime you are in DC, and to the men of DC, you are a lucky bunch . . .please do what you can to keep it open and classy for us out-of-towners when we come back. And I will be back.

Didn't ask

I didn't ask if/how/when the dancers were available outside of the club. I had the sense that it was one of the "don'ts". Also, couldn't afford what I thought would be fair pay for privilege and finally, when the bar closes at 3 am, I couldn't imagine "starting the night" for me or for them. :)

I realize that sometimes things go on in these clubs that shouldn't be openly discussed on this board (yup, those "things" that we horn dogs all live for), but falkirk, can you answer a couple of questions? One, if there are no lap dances or private rooms, how the heck do all the dancers make enough in a night to make it worth their while? Is the economy so bad that a good-looking young man is willing to dance around naked all night for 40 bucks of singles stuffed into his socks? Also, can you go into detail about what are the do's and don'ts? Thanks in advance.

Answers to BSR

I am sure the guys have their good nights and bad nights. I would say that last weekend was a good one for most of the guys, lots of people at the place and lots of interaction--as for how most of the customers tip, I couldn't say. I know I do lots of ones and fives. I don't ask money questions of the guys, in context it seems more personal than sexual questions. The only "don't" that was specifically mentioned was that you can't touch the dicks. But you can get damn close. And the rest of the body is ok. I am just guessing that it is a club policy of no solicitation. The club wants to stay in business, so they do have to be careful. I am not an expert in these things as I have to be an infrequent visitor since I don't live there. Anyone else want to chime in?

Archived